allow taxi drivers to edit fare price

Reaction score
Description of the idea: I understand the taxi driver job has been changed 10000 times already so i get that this is probably at the bottom of the list
Allow the taxi drivers the ability to edit the initial fare price by pressing the "job key (F3 ;) )", and adjust accordingly to the money per distance (for example, the rate now is $200 + 40, price change will make it change for example: $300 + 60, $100 + 20, $0 + 0 per metre if that makes sense) . Personally I feel that the taxi driver job is more or less dead because the fare is simply too expensive. Public transport in paralake should be more or less free and easily accessible.

Why should this be added? (pros):
-The job may be utilised more
-New players with no access to a car can get around much easier (save their money) as well as people at bazaar, city hall, etc
-fare prices can be set to completely free or extremely cheap, as the taxi driver still earns a wage anyway
-More flexibility to get around instead of relying on the admittedly poor monorail

What negatives could this have? (cons):
-This may take some time and a new ui should be implemented (see images)

*Other additions: [list here]

fareamount.png

Reaction score
Already accepted, the Taxi job will have some changes in the future. Not sure if it's the one's I wrote in my original thread but we will see.

Reaction score
Rather than having to pay money per distance driven, Taxi drivers should be allowed to set there own "Reasonable" one time payment for a taxi drive. No one takes taxis as people take the long routes nowadays to charge people more.

Reaction score
Giving overpriced taxi prices for ez money? yes please apart from everyone driving cars now it would still be pretty cool to get the taxi to get a very small update just to see if more people goto play as the job