Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: (Daymon)
How long were you banned for: Permanently

Your Steam Name
: Cosmarax
Your In-game Name: Amelia Smith
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:54209905

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating.

Why should this appeal be considered:

Back in 2017 when I received the ban, I was going through quite a lot which I mostly hid from the community, Family Issues, etc. Those times were stressful for me and although it isn’t a good reason for cheating in the first place, I thought I'd mention it. I was a total failure in perp, I was probably one of the most toxic if not the most toxic player on the server at the time and I would have total disregard for server rules. While in the progress of cheating I thought it was a joke and found it quite fun to get all those kills but then I realised that it ruined the fun for me and others involved. After almost 3 years I think I can prove myself to the community, I have changed a lot since the ban, my resilience and anger management, I’m not as toxic as I used to be and my logical thinking has improved a lot (which a lot of people complained about). I honestly do apologise from my heart, for real! Cheating on perp was the biggest mistake I ever made in gmod and I have missed the community ever since. I got on with a lot of people and made a lot of friends from the community, I’d really like to start over and present myself better , I’m a different person now.

Additional Comment(s): N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.