An Apology (not a unban request)

Reaction score
Hey guys, so everyone who is playing right now probably know what i did at bazaar around 30 minutes ago. My actions were impulsive, not thought trough and stupid. which caused alot of people problems, such as property damage, time wasted, cars broken etc etc. My little ''terrorist attack'' was supposed to just be a funny way to counter a raid, but it went south and i managed to set the whole bazaar area on fire and make a massive issue out of it and ruin things for alot of people and im telling you right now to everyone i effected, i apologise for and i regret my dumb actions. i have been dealt a 1 month ban, and i gotta admit i got cheap off. and i can promise you that when i get back im not gonna be a fucking idiot and do such retarded things, I am very sorry.

I hope we can all move on and understand that while my actions were very stupid, it was never my idea to ruin the fun for all those people, however i do understand the frustration that may have come from this.

See you in a month boys, i will be back better

Last edited:
Reaction score
I had no clue what had just happened to me, I thought I got Car Bombed :laughcry:, People make mistakes and regretful actions, I personally accept your apology for my death lol, In all seriousness, You got a punishment so once you wait it out you should be all good to go, just make sure you're rethinking about doing something beforehand because if you probably thought about doing it and the con's it had / issues it could've caused, You wouldn't have done it.