Another One.

Reaction score
So, My recent recommendation for Dapsas got a "little" bit of hate.
I am recommending Dapsas because I want to show my appreciation to him, Dapsas is a good friend of mine and he's been loyal to me from the beginning(unlike others). Dapsas isn't only my friend in perp but also outside of it. He basically does what a good friend does. Just her to tell everyone from the community this, Dapsas ain't no dick like y'all think.

<3 #FuckTheHaters

Reaction score
Kcqe7PL.png

phelps1.jpg

I am recommending Dapsas because I want to show my appreciation to him

nohatejustmeme

Reaction score
He plays in a bit of a "dickish" manner by doing things like camping DD and mugging new players, and he tends to be very cocky, however I could see how he would be a nice guy. He was quite nice to me when I was in an org with him back in June. He's clearly very loyal.

Reaction score
He's the biggest asshole in-game ever. And as soon as you criticize his montages or something he's somehow fucked your mom.

But I can agree sometimes he has been nice

Reaction score
Daymon,youre right,i say that almost to everyone,its all because i raid them,so i get many haters....

Reaction score
Purposely meth bombed our apartment. I used to be friends with you but you are such an asshole ingame. You mug sweaters and never really cared about our friendship. I don’t think loyal is the right word.

Reaction score
Purposely meth bombed our apartment. I used to be friends with you but you are such an asshole ingame. You mug sweaters and never really cared about our friendship. I don’t think loyal is the right word.
Guess who started to raid first and mug? After we stopped basing,you decided to start mugging my friends and also raiding them.

Reaction score
Guess who started to raid first and mug? After we stopped basing,you decided to start mugging my friends and also raiding them.
It doesn’t matter who starts it, what matters is you were in your raid cooldown and you thought it would be a good idea to meth bomb our apartment out of salt. Thank you and goodnight.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter who starts it, what matters is you were in your raid cooldown and you thought it would be a good idea to meth bomb our apartment out of salt. Thank you and goodnight.