ANPR

Reaction score
59876-636832473586838148.jpg

Reaction score
im confused is this being added or is it a addon ppl install

Reaction score

I FUCKING HATE BEING "THAT GUY" BUT:

6.2 Third-Party Tools​

Any third-party software, macros, scripts or content which give players an advantage over other players will not be tolerated and should not be used.

Whilst I like this idea, best send it to developers to consider this being put into the base game.

Reaction score

I FUCKING HATE BEING "THAT GUY" BUT:

6.2 Third-Party Tools​

Any third-party software, macros, scripts or content which give players an advantage over other players will not be tolerated and should not be used.

Whilst I like this idea, best send it to developers to consider this being put into the base game.
Don't worry, i don't use it while actually playing, only using it while testing it

And for implementing it, I think the devs have better options like how the speed camera works as it gets the number from the car object and my system has a lot of false positives

Reaction score
how is it ok if it gives you a advantage over players who dont use it
After I spoke to @Samuel he explained how it works.

All it does is save a picture of the plate as a file. No advantage at all, if anything it takes longer to see.

Sam

Reaction score
how is it ok if it gives you a advantage over players who dont use it
The readme says
Code:
The program will start a window to show what it sees and all hits will be in the img folder and under the name(s) hit_HITNUMBER.png, all in png format.
Having a script save images of plates is not an advantage... then recording patrols with shadowplay would be against the rules, as you can easily go back.