Any DayZ Players or games that are alike?

Reaction score
I've been thinking about purchasing DayZ and just wanted to hear some opinions on whether or not it is worth playing. Maybe there are other games in the same category that are much better?

Reaction score
Very worth playing if you have friends. I started playing in like 2014, I got a group of damn near 10-15 perp people in my group that I run around with. Got a big base set up and have some vehicles now too.

Fun grind, maximum gear fear if you’re newer. Buy it

Reaction score
Very worth playing if you have friends. I started playing in like 2014, I got a group of damn near 10-15 perp people in my group that I run around with. Got a big base set up and have some vehicles now too.

Fun grind, maximum gear fear if you’re newer. Buy it
Ayee, I'll probably run into y'all and get mugged by you guys in this game, too. haha
Is the game still pretty active and should I get the Livonia DLC?

Reaction score
Ayee, I'll probably run into y'all and get mugged by you guys in this game, too. haha
Aquaa doesn't mug and if you want a good game buy EFT and not DayZ you might break your monitor table and all the surroundings but overall it's a good game with good graphics @ICEKILLER_99 confirmation

Reaction score
Aquaa doesn't mug and if you want a good game buy EFT and not DayZ you might break your monitor table and all the surroundings but overall it's a good game with good graphics
I was thinking about EFT, but was second guessing it as the company is based in Russia. Don't know what might happen to the game servers.

Reaction score
I was thinking about EFT, but was second guessing it as the company is based in Russia. Don't know what might happen to the game servers.
What's your playtime in perp

Reaction score
Just over a month IIRC.
So you joined at 2020 and your playtime is a month and you're worried about russian servers bro what do you think could happen to them? perp is hosted from fredy's room and look how stable the server is
edit: actually it's hosted in France but you get the point

Reaction score

Game is very active, and no, I don't know why anyone would get that DLC, never heard anyone recommend it. Absolutely no mugging will be done because we KOS anything that moves!

Also, DayZ is so much more fun then EFT.

Reaction score
Decent game to play with friends, though I do recommend you playing on player hosted servers, I’ve come across quite the number of cheaters on official servers.

• Useful
Reactions: 213
Reaction score
DayZ is definitely good, quite boring solo, like rust. I feel you need a duo or a group to actually have fun on DayZ, Another thing is that DayZ has a variety of server pick, you want to make sure you choose the right one.

I personally hated watching EFT etc, purchased it for like $40/50, loved it for a while and then it got dramatically boring, another game in which puts you through suffering playing solo.

If you're looking for a game that is survival, grind, building and a great laugh with friends, I would undoubtedly recommend Rust, That game never gets old.

Reaction score
DayZ is definitely good, quite boring solo, like rust. I feel you need a duo or a group to actually have fun on DayZ, Another thing is that DayZ has a variety of server pick, you want to make sure you choose the right one.

I personally hated watching EFT etc, purchased it for like $40/50, loved it for a while and then it got dramatically boring, another game in which puts you through suffering playing solo.

If you're looking for a game that is survival, grind, building and a great laugh with friends, I would undoubtedly recommend Rust, That game never gets old.
Tried Rust…. wasn’t really feeling it. Hopefully I’ll have a better experience with DayZ.

Reaction score
EFT eft eft eft eft eft eft eft eft eft eft eft
Possibly the most annoying but best games out there, extremely skill based, the company being Russian really dosnt matter since they have world wide servers

Reaction score
I'm a big sucker for zombie survival games and DayZ and 7 Days to Die are the top two games in that category in my opinion. It's where you kill zombies, PVP, building bases/raiding but also a lot of looting and sneaking.
(The number one game used to be Just Survive, the first h1z1 game but they stopped developing the game and just removed it from steam randomly)
Some other games are;
  • SCUM is an open world where everything trying to kill you; other players, zombies, robots and even your own body. It's highly customizable and take some time to get into. It's like DayZ on hardmode and it will make you ragequit.
  • Dying Light is a game everyone have to try. It have zombies, missions, parkour and jumpscares.
  • Dead Rising games that's also on sale on steam right now is also a classic zombie game where you kill kill kill people with the help of ductape and chainsaws.
  • Infestation the New Z kinda shitty after they changed devs but it's basically a mix of Escape from Tarkov and shit version of DayZ.
  • Generation Zero not a zombie survival game but I thought it might fit in here anyways. You fight off robots and doing campaigns, it's a lot of fun with some friends.
  • The Forest a classic I'm sure everyone have played or know what it's about. You're stuck on an remote island with cannibals and zombiemonsterpeople who tries to kill you.
  • Project Zomboid is an open world isometric game where you constantly fight off zombies, loot, craft, build and exploring how many different way you can die.
  • Deathly Stillness is a free to play zombie game with a high tempo and a lot of bang bang.

Reaction score
Meh I wish I played during 2014 where it was popping off and had a bunch of irl friends playing it, I bought it almost a year ago and wasn’t really too sure on what I was even doing. The Forest and 7 days to die was easy to learn and get into whilst also keeping a challenging aspect to the gameplay so I’d highly recommend giving those two games a try from my experience.

Reactions: 213
Reaction score
I'm a big sucker for zombie survival games and DayZ and 7 Days to Die are the top two games in that category in my opinion. It's where you kill zombies, PVP, building bases/raiding but also a lot of looting and sneaking.
(The number one game used to be Just Survive, the first h1z1 game but they stopped developing the game and just removed it from steam randomly)
Some other games are;
  • SCUM is an open world where everything trying to kill you; other players, zombies, robots and even your own body. It's highly customizable and take some time to get into. It's like DayZ on hardmode and it will make you ragequit.
  • Dying Light is a game everyone have to try. It have zombies, missions, parkour and jumpscares.
  • Dead Rising games that's also on sale on steam right now is also a classic zombie game where you kill kill kill people with the help of ductape and chainsaws.
  • Infestation the New Z kinda shitty after they changed devs but it's basically a mix of Escape from Tarkov and shit version of DayZ.
  • Generation Zero not a zombie survival game but I thought it might fit in here anyways. You fight off robots and doing campaigns, it's a lot of fun with some friends.
  • The Forest a classic I'm sure everyone have played or know what it's about. You're stuck on an remote island with cannibals and zombiemonsterpeople who tries to kill you.
  • Project Zomboid is an open world isometric game where you constantly fight off zombies, loot, craft, build and exploring how many different way you can die.
  • Deathly Stillness is a free to play zombie game with a high tempo and a lot of bang bang.
Omg infestation was such a good game had 2k hours but now it's shit and dead sadly the devs used to reset people items and money to form a "balance" https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/814434046760006690/9275BB2C79B1910632EBC6784466A7D7AF49C0A0/?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=#000000&letterbox=false

Last edited:

Reaction score
Meh I wish I played during 2014 where it was popping off and had a bunch of irl friends playing it, I bought it almost a year ago and wasn’t really too sure on what I was even doing. The Forest and 7 days to die was easy to learn and get into whilst also keeping a challenging aspect to the gameplay so I’d highly recommend giving those two games a try from my experience.
I was glued to both of those games for a while. Might have to check out the new updates.