Any help is greatly appreciated

Reaction score
Hello guys, I hope this message finds you all well and in happy spirits.

I have recently been using OOC to plug my twitch link whenever I go live but I am starting to feel like "that guy" who annoys everyone with their self-promotion.

I asked in my introductory post about whether there is a space on the forums for me to plug certain things such as my Twitch link and YouTube clips of my experiences in this community but I was unfortunate in not receiving a response.

If someone could help me out with a link to a space or just some general instruction, that would be greatly appreciated. I want to self-promote but in the right spaces.

I love you all, stay safe out there.

-Dylan

Reaction score
As Mim said above, the shoutbox is the main place for people who are currently streaming to plug their twitch as its typically always active. This will get it noticed by a lot of people and draw attention to your stream. The server also has a discord/teamspeak if you wish to have your name on their as your twitch, or even just putting it in OOC once every 30mins or so.

You could also make a RP stall and promote your twitch there placing an item/TV and using a cash register.

Reaction score
If you decide to stream on perp, make sure you only stream around people who can be trusted. There's a lot of stream snipers and racist people around who can get you permanently banned.

Reaction score
Woah! That stall idea sounds cool as fuck, could anyone help me with that in-game and would that be a permanent feature?

Thank you Pugga.

All love mate

Reaction score
To be fair mate, i've streamed quite a fair bit recently on Perp and I haven't ran into too many issues regarding racism thankfully, a lot of stream sniping but thats fine with me, it often allows for some of the most unique RP situations.

Thanks mate

Reaction score
I can help you out with setting that up!
Unfortunately, it isn't permanent as all your props disappear after server restart or when you disconnect. You can PM me on the forums or add me on steam to chat about anything you need.