Apology/ Appeal @Draxen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology/ Appeal I don't really know?
Which staff member banned you: Draxen
How long were you banned for: 3 days

Your Steam Name
: AlexDunsシ
Your In-game Name: Bojing Mohammad
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95528259
Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.20, 3.26 - User went AFK in a RP situation. User also failed to comply with /me actions.

Why should this appeal be considered: I was in a shootout around the rc station when I was called by my parent to deal with a personal matter. As I was knocked unconscious in game I thought it was more important for me to deal with this personal matter because well... I'm sorry but in this case it came before anything. I am sorry I had to go AFK at the end of the day it is what it is. Bad timing. I didn't mean to hold up anyone in the PLPD nor intend to make it difficult. I know I should't use my personal life as a excuse for this but I believe I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I would never intend to do this and I know this ban is small but from my point of view I don't think this is fair. I realise I should of waited for black screen to see if I would of got revived but something popped up in my family which was too important to let down. I can't make it clear enough I did not think for a second about breaking them rules.

I'm sorry @Draxen for holding you up and causing them rules to be broke but I hope you can understand where I'm coming from, in that moment of time, my personal life came before this.

Additional Comment(s):
Evidence (If Applicable):

Reaction score
Accepted

I do understand that real life issues can't wait and have to be dealt with directly.
However, what you did really made it harder to solve this scenario. And no efforts were made to make a report about going AFK.

Your ban will be reduced to 12h.

Status
Not open for further replies.