Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Samuel
How long were you banned for: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: smo
Your In-game Name: Ben Ross
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2385029

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 2.4 - Sold in-game money and items
Why should this appeal be considered: First and foremost I sincerely apologise to Samuel and the corresponding staff members who where with him in time off my ban. I'm sorry for wasting your time and efforts. Over the past week I have had time to reflect on what I've done and how it's bad for the community in several ways, such as leading other people to do it and developing a ring. Anyone that I offended during this period I am sorry to you as well I hope if anyone has a bad taste in there mouth of me we can sort it out and move on. Another reason this appeal should be considered is that I will never do this again, you can even monitor me, I will genuinely refuse if someone asks me in the upcoming future about buying/selling cash. I will be more out coming with this sort of stuff and can aid the staff in these type of situations.

Since I've been banned, I feel like I've dug myself deeper into this community from the forums and teamspeak/discord. I attempt to maintain a good relationship with every community member, leading up to my ban I had not broken rules for a month and was attempting to maybe apply for enforcer but now my chances are near enough 0. If this does get accepted I hope to return to the community and put a bright spark in it again from my end, and do my part with helping out round the community (Helping newer players etc).

Lastly another apology to Samuel, Ayjay, Tinyslayer and anyone else who was involved I hope we can move on from this and rebuild a positive relationship.

Additional Comment(s): Thank you
Evidence (If Applicable):

Status
Not open for further replies.