Appricey's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Enforcer Application:

REQUIREMENTS:
--------------------------------------------

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. [✓]

2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. [✓]

3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. [✓]

4. You must have access to and use a microphone. [✓]

5. You must maintain an active presence on the Team-Speak Server. [✓]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STEAM NAME: Appricey

IN-GAME NAME:
Dylan Price

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:104843094

South Wales, United Kingdom

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Being a dedicated member of Perp-Heads for so long now I have decided many times to try out for enforcer the reason for this has always been the same, I love the community and everyone in it I am a friend to everyone within the community and I believe that I could do more for the community I so dearly love if I was made enforcer.

Enforcer is a important role within the community and there job is the most hardest not only do they got to enforce the servers rules but also have to deal with any players who need help old and new a like. I believe giving the chance I can utilize all aspects of being an enforcer and bring a lot of dedication and professionalism to the role. Most of the time I role-play as a lieutenant or sergeant the reason I do this is to utilize skills that I have being a lieutenant has shown me I have good leadership skills and professionalism which can be used in the role of enforcer, not only does being a supervisor require patience and dedication but it requires attitude without attitude towards that role you will be terrible at doing it, If I was giving enforcer I can show tremendous attitude and dedication to the community and players.

Why should you pick me:

The reasons I believe you should pick me are listed below in a bullet pointed form.

• I am kind, respectful and professional
  • My rule knowledge is at a good standard which is good enough to be able to enforce the community’s server rules.
  • I am devoted and I am ready to take on the role of enforcer.
  • I am not only professional but I am fun without fun staff players can’t have fun I use fun a lot but if I am needed I am serious.
  • I have shown my knowledge of the rules by being active on the forums I have contributed to many action requests etc…
  • I have helped new players in the community and some old and I am a friend to all players.
  • I don’t hold grudges and I am a pleasant mature person.
  • I am active in the in game Help chat when I am able to help.

I believe some of these points are something an enforcer needs.

Previous applications:

After previous denied applications I have reviewed over comments and looked at what the senior staff wished for me to change and I have worked off of that to make it better which I feel I have achieved with this application.

Rule Knowledge:

My rule knowledge is of a good standard so much so that I believe I am ready to commit to a role as enforcer which as all of you must see I am trying very hard to show.

Some times I do not always get to show my rule knowledge as I can’t make a Action Requests it makes things very hard to show but I attempt to contribute to posts such as Action requests, Ban appeals, ban disputes etc…. I do however practice my rule knowledge with Hayden from time to time.

Forums:

Within the forums I am very active I have contributed in many posts such as Action Requests, Ban Appeals, Warning Disputes and All other areas. In my quest on to become a enforcer I’ve been taking more notice towards the action requests as I believe that has been helping me with my rule knowledge since I had joined and shows that I have a good rule knowledge.

IN-Game:

I am very active within the server I am on everyday apart from the exception of what I am doing for example Tuesday’s I have police cadets at 6 so I play as much as I can say goodbye to everyone and leave.

After coming back to the community on Wednesday last week I thought that maybe it’s time to try again as when I saw the server I thought “there’s more I can do to help here” so I dedicated myself to trying enforcer again so now after 8 days of returning which is long enough I feel I am going to try and get a place in enforcing and helping the players of the community within the server and on the forums.

(I hope this explains enough).

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Everytime I am online I am always on the PerpHeads Teamspeak in a channel either speaking with people or alone I am always available to speak with someone.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I really hope this application will show how devoted I am to becoming an enforcer for the community.

I would also like to thank Hayden for the help he has provided.

Thank you and I hope all of you like this and you will like for me to become an enforcer.

Just to mention aswell that this may seem early but I really believe I am ready to become a Enforcer for the community. I really think I can make a difference if I was giving a chance.

Regards Appricey
Police Supervisor

Reaction score
I will give a neutral support towards this application. My reasons for this are:
Pros:
  • You seem fairly mature on the forums and in out of character chat.
  • I see you as active enough on the forums.
  • When I see you as an officer, you seem to play within the rules well.
Cons:
  • I don't see too much of you in-game.
  • I don't see you stand out from other people so much as an individual.
I wish you the best of luck in your application!

Kay

Reaction score
I am going to be supporting this application
The reasons are
  • Appricey is very active user in the community
  • He is always enforcing and obeying the laws.
  • A Very casual and funny guy
Goodluck man!
Kind Regards
Andy

Reaction score
I haven't seen you much ingame but of what you have stated in your application I think your in the right mind to become an Enforcer and I wish you well in your application! xD

Reaction score
I was on the verge of giving you neutral support but why not support this because all you really have to do is come in-game a little more often. +Support

• Very active in the community forums.
  • Helps people a lot on the forums and gets involved with the community.
  • He is very friendly and kind of a role model to the community since he knows a lot about his laws/rules, etc.
  • Very very good application with loads of detailed and it is brilliantly set out.
  • Seen in OOC chat a very times, not very often though.
  • Seen in-game about once or twice, this may be just to do with my absence though.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm sorry but you will be getting a neutral from myself.

You are an outstanding member of this community but last time you got denied as you had a ban you started to complain and rage about it in the shoutbox and demanded answers, you then pretty much rage quit the community.

My advice would be to continue to show to the senior staff that you are willing to learn from any of your mistakes and prove you can act professional at all times.

cool-im-sorry-gif-677.gif

MattIs

Big Fat +Support - He is a fantastic roleplayer who's friendly and supportive. I would love to see Appricey join the team as I can see him making a great staff member.

Reaction score
Yes.

Although i don't see Dylan that much(Probably because of my recent activity drop), he is an amazing roleplayer, and i really enjoy playing with him as an LEO. He has amazing law knowledge and rule knowledge.

I think he would make a good enforcer!

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.