AR Against Deddi Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [NOS] Askasta / Anton Prukavic
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: , / Deddi Ross
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53115398
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2 Different situations | Situation 1: Punching me randomly in bazaars to provokate a fight. I was chilling with people from his org then his ass appeard behind me starting to punch me to get a reason to kill me cause he thought imma punch back but i already know about it. Ofc sadly my Org mate went for a fight and got beaten up leading this to TFU and cops responding and right after that the big cluster fuck happend where slaughters accidently RDMed costa org.

Situation 2: Minding my own busniess in bazaars again after a while you can hear shots from distance and people start to spread around cause they started to hear shots. Also me walk around but still in bazaars the costra people jump on bushes at busniess street suddenly they pull guns and shoot the ground under me and someone else and then the next thing i know i get popped. In OOC i found out icekiller told me "dont stand around in a shootout" when there was no shootout at all the shots came from distance. Sorle gave me kill logs it showed that deddi ross killed me.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Situation 1:

Situation 2:

Also wanted to point out the user has terrible record in 2019 and 2018 but in 2020 he only has one ban. DIdnt check his warnings. Sadly seems like to dosent learn out of his mistakes.

Reaction score
Accepted (1st situation)
I don't see any reason as to why Deddi started attacking you and there have been no responses however I don't feel it's necessary to take this further other than discussing this with him so I will issue him a verbal warning

For the 2nd situation, you were stood around, people jump up with guns and even shoot a few times near you yet you did not attempt to leave. Although it was relatively short you should have at least started to move

Status
Not open for further replies.