AR Beef

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Anyone else find it mad with all these salt revenge fuelled AR's because they don't like the guy. Dont get me wrong its not new, not liking someone so you make an AR on them because you want them to get a ban on a game or a warning. It's mad for me because a year ago I see these guys were friends, good friends. Now I see them crying, going all out to get eachother banned from a game. It could have started from losing a gun, joining another org, anything. I was probably the worst for making AR's on people I dont like. But when you used to be good friends with the person. Surely you think you'd rather lose a gun on a game or lose what a week on a game than that guy. I don't know what's happend but really these people playing way too much perp and need a break. This is why we need causing problems back on forums. Because nobody wants to see petty shit AR's, bans and arguments between people that used to be friends. It's a fucking game get over it. Beef and org beef is good, shoot eachother all you want but when you have to try and get the person removed from the server to either annoy then or because they keep fucking you over, thats the problem. One thing I'd never have done is reported someone I could make money off, beef or raid because in the end we could easily get some free guns or competition on the server. We've had no orgs for over 2 years. Stop making shit AR's and just settle it in game.

P. S Just reported @Aquaa misusing rating see you on the forums kid shitter