AR Marcus Hudson (ban this minge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: "Dangerino" STEAM_0:0:92669184 Rocco Valenti

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: "DICKHEADVEGETABITCH" "Marcus from lastday " Marcus Hudon

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:205542456 (Alt account)
STEAM_0:0:78196935

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: Never Roleplays
1.1 Disrespectful Behaviour
1.2 Discrimination
1.3 Slander
1.4 Co-operation and Evasion

2.5 Excessive Negativity

doesnt and never respects 3.5 New Life Rule
3.20 Disconnecting from the Server
3.24 Staying In-Character (which he never does)

Breaks 3.29 Recognizing Players (everytime)

Evidence (Demo Required):
https://prnt.sc/pyr4ax

I hope this is enough for this minge to be banned, hes needs to relax

Last edited:
Reaction score
3646549B6262C5B1CB742C992706A25A982BF7A0

Heres you punching him to death in spawn when he was AFK.

You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

Reaction score
He's also tried gunning me down for accidentally running over his friend when he was in the middle of the road

Reaction score
HAHAHA IM CRYING WHAT IS THIS AR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HELLO I AM MARCUS HUDSON
You linked to someone else. You linked to Richard James profile. He is Marcus from last day. I am Marcus from yesterday.

You keep spawning killing me whenever I spawn,
You kept attacking me and spawn killing me the last few days. I contacted Mango, I contacted Tom, I contacted Racxes. Every time cops catch you, you disconnect. You have disconnected so many times in cuffs. You keep bothering me, all I do is defend myself, ask people! You also filmed yourself proppushing a car, talking ooc ic, breaking NLR
In the video clips, I shot you because you kept interacting with the dead police bodies, and my friends had just raided a apartment, I told you to leave which you didnt.

Last edited:
Reaction score
(somewhat involved) for the last two days all i see is you attacking him and Marcus defending him self, just yesterday you got arrested for attacking him for no reason in front of a cop
edit:
and afterwards you came to kill Marcus again and we both killed you

Reaction score
i wish people would stop using that stupid fucking phrase honestly i've read that shit for the last 6 years

Reaction score
(involved somehow) Look we all know Marcus is minging around but he is doing it because it's hard for him to get along with the people/players, Marcus not taking it seriously because in the end of the day it's a "Video game" and this is how he is doing fun, Now at the last days he was minging but i dident report him it's because i know this is how he enjoying to play the game, If you haven't noticed yet, it's hard for him to adapt to the environment as i said before so instead of drowning him try to help him.

Reaction score
You shouldn't complain what people do to you if the shit you do is the same or even worst stuff that you do, full stop
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reaction score
I never messed with this minge for no reason, i actually retaliated everytime(not everytime because im not a minge).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not involved but I have a point to make. From watching the video you don't seem to be doing yourself any favours. It's as though you are antagonizing him into committing these actions that aren't even all that serious. Half the things you are claiming he has done, you have done yourself in the video.

Imo this is pathetic. ARs are for serious issues that cause serious loss to a player due to a rule break. Not for your petty grudge against Marcus.

Reaction score
I never messed with this minge for no reason, i actually just retaliated(not everytime because im not a minge). Funny how you print screened this but never talked about that, before this, he was repeatedly killing me while i was afk uploading the video evidence and trying to talk to mods, get both sides of the story before you look like a clown.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Imagine being as dumb as you are, "Not involved", full stop you have no matter to talk in here¯\_(ツ)_/¯ , it doesnt matter what i was doing in that video, i was trying to do my job, not trying to do myself any favours, but i couldn't because i had a minge following me, therefore it's that simple. I can't be a paramedic if I have a degenerate trying to kill me, are you fucking blind ?

Reaction score
I cant believe what i've just read, why the fuck do you lie so much ? "interacting with the dead police bodies," i never did that. homie get yourself on a mental hospital, why do you keep lying to get passed stuff, if you are defending yourself, is there any part in this video or in any gameplay you had with me that I was a threat to you ? You can't defend yourself from me if im not even a fucking threat.
and btw interacting with dead bodies isn't a excuse to shoot and kill me, especially when im EMS.
You can't even make shit up.

Status
Not open for further replies.