Ar on 0iq sweater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: BigNonce/ Jack Carpenter
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:BONKTM
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Broke 3.4 previous to this his mate joe dixon left twice to save the smg I was trying to get from bonk
Evidence (Demo Required):

Deleted member 4116

He already had a gun in passive before you started gun pointing him from behind which does not make him break 3.4

Reaction score
?? thats a dumb logic he knew I had a gun and taking gun from trunk auto puts in passive

Reaction score
it really doesn't i had my gun pointed on him the whole time

Reaction score
notice how you pull out your keys as he pulls out his gun and then you pull out your gun again, yes you didn't have your gun aimed on him at that point so it allows him to get his weapon out

Reaction score
@Jake18 lol that doesn't change anyting I was still behind him with a gun pointed to his head, your not involved u ccan stop responding now

Reaction score
hello this is bonk aka parsuut savage, as aforementioned above before it was deleted you had your gun aimed on me but then scrolled to your keys, that is when i took out the MP5 from the trunk and had it in passive, you then go and point your gun at me, I believe I was more than right in shooting you at that moment of time and i would like for you to re-evaluate your Perpheads gaming career, TKS.

submitted respectfully, bonk

Reaction score
Your logic makes no sense it's a poor excuse to me, in the clip you can clearly see I have the obvious advantage pointing a gun to the back of your head if I had bullets in that gun you would've been dead

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Your gun has no ammo in it on a very public busy highway. If anyone's putting their life at risk with 0 benefit it's you.

Reaction score
not really he didnt know i had no bullets also not involved so dont respond beta male

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Your gunpointing someone in a highly public place with no bullets what did you excpect to gain? There's 0 benefit in this

Reaction score
@BigNonce daigestive is very right in this, even in real life you'd be able to see whether if there was a magazine within the firearm which there was obviously not, and due to gmod limitation i could not see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.