AR on A1l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: SovietNinja/ Jack Fuston
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: A1l/Nicolas maas
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:1:5442004
Why Should This Player Be Punished: after dying in a pd raid he precedes to respawn and dna test his own body to raid my place!
i honestly don't know if this is breaking a specific rule or not but would like to know wich one if possible.

A1L

Reaction score
1z4ppm.jpg

This shit gonna be split up into a few chapters, better get reading

CHAPTER 1

Alongside your friend Tyler Mccracken being arrested for Reckless Driving, Failure to stop, you had decided to come and raid the Police Department for a sentence that was only 5 years and you somehow knew it was 5 years, guessing meta gaming cause there was no other way you knew it was 5 years by your presence in OOC. Upon you winning the PD Raid cause of you guys having shotguns and me having a pistol, you had left the body behind at the Police Department. In all, you had broke 3.4 raiding the pd over 5 years and you both figured that you're allowed to raid pd for your friend for a 5 year jail sentence, it's clear that any staff member will tell you that it's either 7/8+ years that you're allowed to, so you had broke the rule 3.4.

CHAPTER 2

After you guys had left the Police Department, I had went to the armory to rearmour and after my "paperwork" I had grabbed dna and set a warrant on you Jack Fuston and had issued the warrant and raided your place, with noticing narcotics which I taken aswell as your firearms which you got pretty upset about :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:. You should've done better to fucking hide the bodies properly.

CHAPTER 3

TLDR; Learn to fucking hide the body and not try to break the rules yourself trying to raid PD and break 3.4 because you had metagamed your buddies sentence and thought it was "OK" to raid the PD for 5 years jail sentence. Try yourself bud before I have to make an AR on you for breaking 3.4.

I suggest you to close this AR before you get yourself fucked for breaking 3.4 and more than likely metagaming. Have a nice day!

Reaction score
i just raided the pd without knowing the years until asking him in the cell.
im also curious about you just going back to your own body when nlr was up and already knowing where i lived which was a past life experiance.
im happy to serve a ban for 3.4 if i was in the wrong, do not try to shush me for trying to figure out which rule you broke.

A1L

Reaction score
So you raid the PD without knowing the years? You're literally just admitting to breaking the rules. I'm allowed to goto the armory to get my armor back and when my NLR was over, yeah I'm allowed to do whatever, I checked the DNA and set a warrant on you for murder.

I'm not trying to hush you.

Reaction score
on your own body? congrats im sure that is some type of metagaming, just trying to figure out which rule to put it into.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Only if he did this during his 5 minute NLR timer, otherwise he can act on finding the dead body in PD.

Basically, what he's trying to say is he waited for his nlr to finish before dnaing the body after 10 mins and 1 second from when you killed him and waiting for his NLR which is fine.

Reaction score
@SovietNinja just saying, if theres a dead cop body in PD, even if its your own and your in the NLR zone cus you die in the PD, your allowed to get the DNA. Its something you have seen in your new life, and A1L as a LT has a DNA scanner.

Reaction score
Denied

A1L's actions were fine being as his NLR timer would have expired and the body was hidden in a poor position where he or someone else could locate it easily.

However, you will be issued a warning for 3.4 as you cannot raid the PD without knowing what exactly your friend was imprisoned for, which turned out to be 5 years which in itself is still not a large enough sentence to justify raiding the PD

Reviewed by myself and @Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.