AR on Bigwhal/Nathan Mcgee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ItzDaRealPsyco/
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bigwhal/
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114176403
Why Should This Player Be Punished
: He randomly killed me when I was a Mayor. He went off Duty, then came to CH with a gun and his car. There was no Initiation. The Taxes were not high enough yet to kill me. Sales Tax was 20% (Going down to 0%) Income Tax was 60% (To Save City Funds, City funds was 6K) and Fuel Tax was 25% (To save city funds).
Evidence (Demo Required): I don't know how the demo's and stuff work on gmod, I have the thing open now.. but all I have right now is some screenshots, and I am pretty sure you guys can check out logs if he really did kill me. This happened around 00:00 - 01:00 GMT +1 (The Netherlands Time)

EDIT: https://youtu.be/gJANcNh8Tnk this is my evidence demo thing, but I was struggling with Demo... I used fraps (which apparently let me record 30 seconds -.- so thats why the second video is like 1 second, but there u can see he killed me. Then I used Bandicam etc.. It was my first time with demo. I hope this is enough.
1.png
`2.png
3.png
Tick: -

Last edited:
Reaction score
Didn't like the way the city was being run, I was really poor and couldnt afford to pay those taxes.

Didn't really think this was that big of a deal. People killed me when I was mayor for the same reasons nearly.

If what I done here was wrong I didn't know, Pretty sure you can kill mayor if you dont like his way of running things and the taxes being too costly for you.

If what I done was wrong I sincerely apologise.

Reaction score
Didn't like the way the city was being run, I was really poor and couldnt afford to pay those taxes.

Didn't really think this was that big of a deal. People killed me when I was mayor for the same reasons nearly.

If what I done here was wrong I didn't know, Pretty sure you can kill mayor if you dont like his way of running things and the taxes being too costly for you.

If what I done was wrong I sincerely apologise.
Taxes are not high enough to kill a mayor (Sales Tax was 20%). Taxes were going down. I've said that multiple times in Broadcast, and as you can see I said that before the elections. The city was just run normally, nothing special. I was not a Dictator. Also, if you get killed for the same reasons nearly does not mean u can kill others, because its not the right way to take down a Mayor. There was no good reason. Basically RDM. and as you can see in the screenshots, you just went off duty to get a gun and kill me because I won mayor.

Reaction score
Killing the mayor depends on several things such as if it would benefit you. In this case, killing the mayor at 20% tax would reset the taxes to 35%, aka this would actually hurt you more than it would benefit you.

Reaction score
As we see you were an officer and he did give you a higher paycheck and on top of that he did lower the sales tax and it was going even further down, so you would have decent money for yourself as an officer with a decent paycheck and low tax rather than get 20$ as an citizen paycheck and reset the taxes back to normal. Seems like you did misunderstood something here but you have to watch out for those kinds of things. ps shit I commented on the wrong one.

Reaction score
Accepted

@Bigwhal Income tax only really affects you when you are on duty as a government employee as it directly impacts on your wages by taxing more of your salary, but even then as a government employee you wouldn't be able to kill the mayor with breaking Rule 4.1 in the process.

Additionally, when you are unemployed, you only receive an unemployment paycheck of $20 negated by whatever level the income tax is currently at, which doesn't affect you whatsoever so it wouldn't affect you at the slightest.

Furthermore, the sales tax level was only 20% (and decreasing to 0%) at the time of you killing the mayor which would have reset the taxes to 25%, thus not benefiting you in any way as it is made quite apparent the mayor was doing what he believed was for the best interests of the city.

As it can be suggested that you weren't too sure when it was justifiable to kill the mayor, you will only receive a verbal warning for your actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.