AR on Blair Mckay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Medion / Slava Alikov
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Blair Mckay / sorle #FREENADE

His/Her SteamID: I don't know.
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User broke 3.4, by minge-grabbing the gun not dropping it when I tell him to do. In the video you can't hear my voice, but you can see the voice icon and that she didn't drop the gun on gunpoint, this resulted her into being shot and killed.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A.

Reaction score
It's not really "mingegrabbing" considered I was directly involved in the situation leading to his death, and keep in mind that I was already picking up the gun before you told me to drop it, and there was a wall DIRECTLY behind me to dodge gunpoint (took less than a second to duck behind). I got somewhat unlucky here, and the only part where I may have potentially been in the wrong was picking up the gun, but even then I felt confident with my chances.

Picking up the gun was a heat of the moment thing, and I hope you can sympathise with this. Even then, however, my chances were still alright.

Reaction score
It's not really "mingegrabbing" considered I was directly involved in the situation leading to his death, and keep in mind that I was already picking up the gun before you told me to drop it, and there was a wall DIRECTLY behind me to dodge gunpoint (took less than a second to duck behind). I got somewhat unlucky here, and the only part where I may have potentially been in the wrong was picking up the gun, but even then I felt confident with my chances.

Picking up the gun was a heat of the moment thing, and I hope you can sympathise with this. Even then, however, my chances were still alright.
You were involved in the situation, but that doesn't let you to risk your life and if you picked by accident, why didn't you still drop it?? I asked you to drop it, but you still run behind the door and try to shoot me. "Picking up the gun was a heat of the moment thing" That's what made you to break the rule, please consider after this when you get in a situation like that. "I was already picking up the gun before you told me to drop it" - You were picking up the gun and you get a bar loading on the screen "Equipping." At that moment you clearly must've heard me to drop the gun and yet you still run away from the gunpoint resulting you into getting shot and killed. I don't know what else to discuss this about, a staff member will decide on your actions.

Reaction score
You were involved in the situation, but that doesn't let you to risk your life and if you picked by accident, why didn't you still drop it?? I asked you to drop it, but you still run behind the door and try to shoot me. "Picking up the gun was a heat of the moment thing" That's what made you to break the rule, please consider after this when you get in a situation like that. "I was already picking up the gun before you told me to drop it" - You were picking up the gun and you get a bar loading on the screen "Equipping." At that moment you clearly must've heard me to drop the gun and yet you still run away from the gunpoint resulting you into getting shot and killed. I don't know what else to discuss this about, a staff member will decide on your actions.

I ran away from the gunpoint due to the very close vicinity of the wall, so I could move around and shoot you. No longer replying because I don't feel like I did anything wrong lol

Status
Not open for further replies.