AR on Bob Gejming Google Chrome/ Anton Gajming Dr.Dräjj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: snicker/Abu-Hussein Albaghdadi
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Bob Gejming Google Chrome/ Anton Gajming Dr.Dräjj
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191086074/ STEAM_0:0:63129850
Why Should This Player Be Punished: They kidnapped me and my ss and told us to put the taxes to 50% or they would kill us for no reasson. It will be hard to understand what they are saying because they are speaking in swedish. The other video shows when they are mugging someone in spawn and then killing him.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
I can give context to anyone viewing:
Basically, Drajj and Chrome "kidnapped" the SS and the mayor. I have no idea why they entered the elevator in the first place.
Chrome is telling the mayor that he has to put the taxes to 50%. He also says "We will have communism in the country!"

The second clip is where they fucking blasted @Aquaa and considering that they're "friends", it was most likely just banter. I really doubt Aquaa cared, because so far they haven't been banned or warned for it.

Personally, I don't really see much of an issue. The 3.12 rule only counts for Mayoral assassinations, and I don't see you dying in the clip. All I see is you getting angry over roleplay and things not going your way. Chrome and Drajj are roleplaying their ideologies further, and to be honest I kinda have to applaud them for it. They're at least doing some kind of roleplay, rather than the usual cops vs robbers shit.

Reaction score
@Dr. Dräjj Can you explain why you guys forced the mayor to put the taxes to 50%?

Additionally, @Mr.Bomb He killed me when I joined back for the first time in a month as a joke and he was kicked from the server as you can see.

Reaction score
I always roleplay as a communist, very obvious since I have max taxes everytime I'm mayor. So we wanted him to put the taxes up to 50%, we weren't going to kill him we just wanted the taxes to go up so we didn't break any rule.

Reaction score
I should also mention the fact that after this you placed a "hit" on me despite seeing me get kicked from the server, very interesting do you want me to make an ar on you for that? +u were also going around slandering me

Last edited:
Reaction score
Posting for Google Chrome

We've not been minging as ff and the part with guns in the back was so when the shootout was over as all cops were dead by the time the criminals wouldn't find them so the cops could confiscate them afterwards. Only because you're power hungry conyo doesnt mean you demoted us for a right reason? No one has the time to make IAs on power hungry cops thinking they have a good career on a roleplay server you demote us cus I have a loud voice? and also for using 10-4 over and stuff like that to communicate with a dispatcer If I wanted to be arsed about you I would have made IA but Im not

He also said in the video alla från norra sverige ska dö which means everyone from north sweden should die in a broadcast

Reaction score
Once again a case where we were joking around with our friend @Sorle where you are not involved at all. If he didn't want us to do this he would tell us or make an ar on us himself ???? Extremely petty ar

Reaction score
They kidnapped me and said that they kidnapped me because they wanted the taxes to be at 50 % but they then proceeded to lock me in the top floor of the nexus building and leave me there. That doesn't make any sense since it doesn't impact the taxes in any way.

Reaction score
@Sorle It's not about them spraying you with a fire extinguisher, it's about them being very unserious as fire fighters. They also sprayed other people with fire extinguishers and hid a weapon in the back of their Dodge Ram and didn't want to take it out when an officer wanted to confiscate it. The police officer and a medic tried looking for the weapon but could not find it until my SS found it and gave it to the officer.

Reaction score
well it clearly did? he left you on the top floor of the nexus building and gave you a threat "Raise the taxes to 50%, or else"

Status
Not open for further replies.