Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Daft Punk/Will Slater
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: D3lux/Chris Harper. Jake Richards/ICEKILLER
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:25015916
STEAM_0:1:87262869

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5/3.4. User Molotoved a car that was not moving, no one was in it, and it was already broken. This user did this infront of 2 officers, and also resulted in the users death.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://www.dropbox.com/s/8aq2z3a9n881glx/perpheads_demo_2017-11-29 18-45-56.dem?dl=0
Tick: near to the end.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It was @Yaseen, he will explain you. I remember it was something with you mugged him at drug dealer, for an big amount, and he wanted revenge.

There were not even any whitnesses? It got molotoved away from PD, and people where hidden. But yes, i was apart of it, as were im same organization, and i din't get caught, i got away.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Does it matter if there is someone in it? , two officers showed up after we molotoved it..

Reaction score
I think i know why he molotoved that car,The blue mercedes E63 AMG was mine and before couple hours i mugged him at dd,so he just wanted to revenge,but i dont know or he died before or not.
I didn't die after you mugged me and I stayed alive till I molotoved it. I died after because of my friend jack Richard got caught and starting shooting at cops and I wanted to help him so I started a shootout (would of succeed if there wasn't fps drop as of the explosion

Reaction score
Actually it was a turquoise ford 35-40k transit thing, that me and Charlie witness 2 people molotov just outside of the PD.

EDIT: It was a Ford F100, colour was torquoise.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.