AR on Daigestive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Cavali / DeShawn Mendez
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: screaM / Dai Gon-Jin @Daigestive
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155798045
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He has been really offensive in the past to me and has been banned for it yet continues to target/bully me by saying rude things and doing random stuff to annoy me. Breaking rules such as RDM & Ruining my car for nothing. (Targeting / Bullying)
Evidence (Demo Required):5519

http://sendvid.com/4hv5xzsv - Aparently I broke his car which he had no evidence to?
http://sendvid.com/urc9vimg

He said he killed me for tresspassing but didn't warn me. (I checked because in F6 @Gimic told me he said he warned me for tresspassing multiple times but he really didn't.) Which is why he mingepunched me rather than shoot me?

This has happened before https://perpheads.com/threads/ar.36841/?tpr_post=260209#post-260209

Tick:

Reaction score
I really don't get your point bud. your making an ar which to me looks like 'IM THE VICTIM IM THE VICTIM STOP HIM PLEASE HE'S A BULLY' but quite clearly you are both as bad as each other. You linked your last ar after reading the outcome you were both breaking 1.1. How about you both agree on the fact of not throwing shade at each other in OOC.
Also, a word of advice Rodney if you don't want to be disrespected in ooc don't complain about people breaking rules. If you feel dai or someone else on the server has broken a rule then make an f6 or get evidence and make an AR. You are only provoking the situation by posting about it in ooc. Im saying this from personal experience as when people say stuff in ooc about me breaking rules or it seems like there complaining its fun to take the piss and stir up something that isn't needed.

Reaction score
It's not that, its just constant. Daigestive doesn't wan't to stop with it. He has a problem with me for fuck knows what reason but decides at least once a day to make a comment or something on me.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I havent played in days. Nor have I spoke to you since you made this. Attention seeking by making out to be a victim will get you nowhere. I'd rather not have to speak to you because clearly you won't. My AR showed you tresspassing on a property I owned just to bait me, punching my car just to bait me to shoot you when I obviously couldnt. I messaged Kenty my response to the AR because there's really no point me speaking to anyone as pathetic as you constantly lying and slandering me.

Reaction score
@Daigestive That was like 30 mins after you first killed me. You killed me with no warning just minge punched me.

Also burst my tires for literally nothing 'Nice tires' pop.

It's obvious from the past 2 weeks and few AR's that been made that we have problems. You on the other hand feel like breaking rules. I wasn't baiting you I was on public footpath punching a brick wall I didn't hit your car once and can show DEMO if required? :)

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
If you're going to lie, you may as well go on Jeremy Kyle and do a lie test with Graham and the boys.
Ill wait for @Kenty to deal with this.

Reaction score
@Daigestive Yet another offensive video. Which doesn't apply to me but okay..? hahaha! Lie about what aswell? I will get my demo of me punching the wall, next time park your car in your property rather than on public footpath?

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Happened years ago. Rodney had rammed my car out intentionally out of its parking space with its brakes on breaking 3.15 and which I confirmed with an officer on scene. So I popped his tires as his actions would have considerably damaged my car after the police left bazaar with my org around. Ive seen staff do the same when cars are intentionally rammed.
Demote @Brinch

Which means to carry on this AR he can dish out his demo and upload it showing him breaking 3.15

Reaction score
What? You murdered me with no warnin about your property. You burst my tires with no evidence and also been very toxic to be fair. Its blatant targeting in my eyes and a few people have said it.

Reaction score
Denied

I saw in a prior video from Dai’s AR that you had been punching a vehicle and instigating an arguements with Dai, I’m going to assume you had some sort of altercation with him which led up to this, I’m not going to go with that since all you sent me is him killing you with no proper context.

With the tires, you decided to ram his vehicle out of the way according to dai and once again, no context to this besides the actions and with the ‘Toxic’ behaviour, I’m demonstrated nothing besides random OOC messages about Mice.

With all due respect @Rodney all I saw from my past AR week was clips of you instigating and pushing things. I suggest you and @Daigestive keep away from each other and make no contact besides IC actions since you don’t get along.

Status
Not open for further replies.