AR on Daniel Lugo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dan / Johnathon Bad
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Papara merikano / Daniel Lugo
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37905857
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Pulled out a machete and killed me and my friend in public view. All we did was push him and call him a nigger.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://plays.tv/s/M0DBiNEC8Ee6
Tick:

Reaction score
I was clearly under racist attack i did what i had to do to protect my life , besides that why would u attack me first and push me around without reason?

Reaction score
Why would you pull out a machete for two people just pushing you.

Your definition of "Racist Attack" isn't a reason to kill someone with a machete.

Reaction score
admins decide not me not u just wait for their point of view and their final awnser

Reaction score
You know pushing people isn't against the rules right? It doesn't pose a threat to your life and doesn't hurt you.

Reaction score
without reason especially i think it is , besides it was self defence how did i know u had no guns on u and u wouldnt kill me later as u are racists? maybe u are in kkk . IT was self defence

Reaction score
Do i hear the guy who died first on the video laughing right at his death with u , were u metagaming with discord or something ?

Reaction score
We're on TS, but we weren't using it to gain an advantage, so it's not a violation of rules.

Reaction score
Metagaming is using it to gain an advantage or using OOC stuff IC, such as TS.

Since we were just talking about stuff and disabling it in situations it's not metagame.

Reaction score
i dont know that . all i know is that u used team speak while playing with the guy u were with admins decide not me

Reaction score
Accepted

@mpitzas As both of them were only pushing you around and issuing verbal insults against you, that is not a sufficient reason to justify you killing both of them as Rule 2.5 Excessive Negativity states that it is unacceptable to kill a player over verbal insults, minor or accidental actions.

You will receive a warning for your actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.