Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Tide Goat/
Aiko Akasuki

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Dapsas/trauk Sankaba
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:56733990

Why Should This Player Be Punished:Because when we was on a traffic stop on trauk for reckless driving he pulled out a gun and shot me and my partner(adam mills) for a ticket the after that he said he "thought he was wanted" he clealy wasent and he could of at least waited unit we could say anything insted of getting out and shooting us for no reason and straight after he got 10k 10years withc is 3.4
Evidence (Demo Required): https://gyazo.com/40c7803527be5de40fad9ce5c569cf67

Reaction score
@dysclose ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ I apologize for that mistake,i thought it was good reason,because when you pulled me over you asked in radio that we stopped the blue mercedes e63 amg and blue guy inside and before like 10-20 minutes i murdered like 3 guys at bazaar and saw people calling cops for murder.

Reaction score
yes
@dysclose ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ I apologize for that mistake,i thought it was good reason,because when you pulled me over you asked in radio that we stopped the blue mercedes e63 amg and blue guy inside and before like 10-20 minutes i murdered like 3 guys at bazaar and saw people calling cops for murder.
yes i all ways say that to dispatch so if you flee they know what you look like and what car you are in.

Reaction score
Dapsas did kill a government employee shortly before you confronted him. These scenarios happen frequently just please be more careful in the future.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.