AR on fatgeorge and others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: travis/Travis Trump
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: fatgeorge/N0oni:D_Rio/WhiteTigerCc
His/Her SteamID: STEAM:0:1:108264788/ STEAM_0:1:108145691/STEAM_0:1:155596153
Why Should This Player Be Punished: These three players broke rule 5.3 Raiding by raiding the same property after dying without waiting first. @Samsterminator killed them all in the first raid and then we died in the 2nd. The logs can prove the timings. They pretty much respawned came back and raided again. My death in the 2nd raid was fishy, I'd like that investigated too.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
Me and Jamie raided you the second time. Nooni and white tiger riaded you the first.
Nooni, white tiger, and you were part of both raids. It doesn't show it in the first clip but you did get killed as confirmed by @Samsterminator therefore you did participate in both. Jamie is fine because he only raided the 2nd time. You can clearly see in both clips Nooni and White tiger assisting in both.

Reaction score
First raid I don’t know they were raiding. I came to KOS cops projex then moved in and died to Sam. Didn’t know they were raiding and therefore didn’t take part in the raid, I was just helping them kill cops. Didn’t go anywhere near your apt first time and didn’t even know they had died I was only pushing in to kill cops.

Reaction score
First raid I don’t know they were raiding. I came to KOS cops projex then moved in and died to Sam. Didn’t know they were raiding and therefore didn’t take part in the raid, I was just helping them kill cops. Didn’t go anywhere near your apt first time and didn’t even know they had died I was only pushing in to kill cops.
You came into the apt block, shot and almost killed me when I was closing doors and I killed you, in my eyes that's enough involvement for you to be consider part of the raid.

Reaction score
You came into the apt block, shot and almost killed me when I was closing doors and I killed you, in my eyes that's enough involvement for you to be consider part of the raid.
Yeah but I went in to kill cops, didnt realise you were a defender and was quite shocked to see you there, not to mention didnt even know what apartment was being raided so how can i be involved in a raid if i dont even know where is being raided>

Reaction score
@Travis can you actually provide more video and a timestamp please. As from the video's is only visible that N0oni was in both building in both videos but he never raided your appartment in the second raid?

Reaction score
@Travis can you actually provide more video and a timestamp please. As from the video's is only visible that N0oni was in both building in both videos but he never raided your appartment in the second raid?
I would provide the whole demo but this is all I saw during the raid, I stopped the recording when I died. Maybe @Samsterminator can give clearer footage as regards to N0oni's involvement

Reaction score
I would provide the whole demo but this is all I saw during the raid, I stopped the recording when I died. Maybe @Samsterminator can give clearer footage as regards to N0oni's involvement
From what I can see they went down to check flanks which is considered assisting in a raid, in terms of a timestamps:
*The first raid demo is named perpheads_demo_2020-11-26 14-53-03.dem
*The 2nd raid demo is named perpheads_demo_2020-11-26 15-53-04.dem

The first raid starts at 42:05 from its respective demo which means it was 15:35 relative time
The second raid starts at 03:18 from its respective demo which means it was 15:56 relative time

That's a 21 minute gap which is not sufficient to comply with the raiding rule

Last edited:
Reaction score
From what I can see they went down to check flanks which is considered assisting in a raid, in terms of a timestamps:
*The first raid demo is named perpheads_demo_2020-11-26 14-53-03.dem
*The 2nd raid demo is named perpheads_demo_2020-11-26 15-53-04.dem

The first raid starts at 42:05 from its respective demo which means it was 15:35 relative time
The second raid starts at 03:18 from its respective demo which means it was 15:56 relative time

That's a 21 minute gap which is not sufficient to comply with the raiding rule
hes asking for a video of us doing stuff, not your little explanation of what you've seen.

Reaction score
Yeah but I went in to kill cops, didnt realise you were a defender and was quite shocked to see you there, not to mention didnt even know what apartment was being raided so how can i be involved in a raid if i dont even know where is being raided>
As a woman in a bright pink MADDA sweater with an AK 101, I feel it'd be quite hard to confuse me for a cop

Of course, I'm not an admin so it's not my decision, but I'd say that coming to an apartment block seconds after a raid and shooting at the defenders of the raid would make you part of the raiders regardless of whether it was a mistake or not

From what I saw when I checked my demos yesterday it seemed that you arrived with the raiders and were just waiting to make sure there were no flankers, in which case I'd definitely say you were part of the raid, as opposed to arriving to flank cops and accidentally getting involved.

Last edited:
Reaction score
As a woman in a bright pink MADDA sweater with an AK 101, I feel it'd be quite hard to confuse me for a cop

Of course, I'm not an admin so it's not my decision, but I'd say that coming to an apartment block seconds after a raid and shooting at the defenders of the raid would make you part of the raiders regardless of whether it was a mistake or not
i forgot i can see through walls now. i pushed in and saw u on the stairs and then got shocked, never said i confused YOU for a cop stop twisting it

Reaction score
i forgot i can see through walls now. i pushed in and saw u on the stairs and then got shocked, never said i confused YOU for a cop stop twisting it
My point is if you're there to shoot cops why would you immediately start shooting the first person who looks nothing like a cop that you see, if you're going to shoot cops... AND anyone else involved you can't exactly not expect to be considered a raider

Status
Not open for further replies.