Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspine

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Suspine/Matteo Sanchez
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:IceKiller_99/Jack Richards
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5. Excessive Negativity. First off I was raiding Slums 4 with my org. Jack's org then came in to assist. We raided slums 4 and then Jack decided to shoot not only me but @Detrix Also. I was then driving down the highway when Jack was in my way so I said "Move midget!" and he then chased me down and shot my car, killed me. and then got my Bugatti Tier 1 broken. Maybe he is one if he took so much offense?. 1.1. After I disconnected Jack then messaged me on steam with offensive remarks.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Video 1:
Video 2:
Picture 1: https://gyazo.com/17697396f4379d0b642d75083f4e59e9
Tick:

***Kenty was in-game but I requested him not to deal with it to avoid any bias. I would appreciate it if a staff member deals with this who isn't friends with him or in his org. Thanks

Reaction score
Don't ever remember asking you to raid with us.

I wasn't the one who killed you actually, my only intention was to shoot out your tires for trash-talking after clearly being destroyed by my mighty aim in slums.

Last edited:
Reaction score
bro i think the only reason you killed me because i killed whoever in the orange suit by accident. thats because i wasn't NOTIFIED that we would have reinforcements on the raid, and from my perspective i saw @Suspine org on the staircase then i went into a slums apartment to get something. then when i came out i saw all these different people on the staircase n i saw a dead ally from @Suspine org on the ground so from MY PERSPECTIVE i thought the guys in slums 4 pushed out and killing us so i took it upon myself to flank, then i accidentally killed the orange suit which i didn't know was on our side. I even apologized OOC, but you really didnt had to kill me for that tho. like we was obviously winning we could've just went and stored his gun for him when he get back... BUT NAAAAAAAA YOU HAD A LITTLE TEMPER TANTRUM THO :( :(:(

Reaction score
LOL I WAS THERE SINCE THE BEGINNING OF IT!!! dude you can ask bojing and the rest of em and like i said i killed your org mate on accident!!! i even said sorry bruh

Reaction score
You guys were sat in slums 1 and we came in, tinky crowbarred the door on accident thinking it was the guys we wanted to raid. We then went up and crowbarred slums 4 which was the right apartment and you guys just came up and started raiding with us.

Reaction score
I would also just like to say, provoking me in order to get evidence on me is just sad and should be kept in mind. The only reason you called me a midget was to provoke me after being BACKSTABBED in a raid which I think is just sad :).

Deleted member 6228

Accepted
Reviewed by me and @blobvis 2.0.
Shooting out his tires and killing him, even though accidentally, was excessive.
ICEKILLER will be banned for two days for 2.5 due to his lenghty record

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.