AR on Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: SkriptTM / Vincent Halloween

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jake / opheilia

His/Her SteamID
: STEAM_0:1:80665242

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Kept punching me, then started to kill me once I called him a retard. Then he asks me to call him that name and I ask if the name is retard and he kills me...

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: .

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
@Ophelia please explain your actions. You have 48 hours.
Well, I mean he called me a retard again after I threatened his life, at the end of the day if someone was calling you a retard on the streets and aggravating you, you wouldn’t take it, would you? (Unless you're a wettie) You gotta back your words up and I said call it me one more time, meaning I’m about to fuck him up if he says it again not just that he was stealing money from people as well, as I heard, I mean he knew his life was at a risk Someone pointed a gun at him and a knife and continued to call us a retard?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted

@Ophelia - Regardless of whether you were backing up your words or not, you can't kill someone because they called you a retard. I don't know why you were punching them in the first place, but continuously doing it because he called you a name is clearly not acceptable. You will receive a warning for your actions.

@Skript - You did nothing to prevent your death here, and whether killing you over it was against the rules or not; he had already seriously injured you, then you did exactly what he told you not to do. You will also receive a warning due to your poor recent record.

Status
Not open for further replies.