Ar on Jammi (STEAM_0:1:53115398)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bean Can/Matt Grand

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jammi/Leah Yuno

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53115398

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
I feel they violated rule 2.5 in this situation and should receive a form of punishment for this. @A1L and @Exnem were involved in this situation they were going to go kill Leon Brown (STEAM_0:1:103367091). He remained inside of his car and refused to get out abusing the system that you can't die from getting shot inside of some cars. When they kept on spam firing at the window he wouldn't die, he kept on screaming that he needed backup and gave away our location. In this situation I wasn't armed nor did I have anything to do with his murder(besides witnessing it). We were tracked further down the road due to the fact he screamed he needs help and everyone else in the car was killed(including me). In this case I feel the person who killed didn't have a justifiable reason to do so (obviously that's why I'm posting an AR). The video shows that I was simply just a witness to his murder and I didn't contribute to it.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I was told to kos everyone in gold merc, which you was in no? I explained to you multiple times in OOC to why I killed you, no rules have been broken on my side here buddy :) however thank you for taking your time and making such a lovely AR on me

Reaction score
Yes, in this case someone said KOS gold merc no description of anyone inside of it or what they were doing. Having a vague order of killing this color of car isn't justifiable to just run up to that car and kill everyone in it.

Last edited:

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Think you missed a very important key word here "EVERYEONE" anyways It was 3 am with this situation occurring, he had told me your location and with him dying we was there in a matter of seconds however if someone says kos gold merc also called out it was AL1 and we recognised him. Also you guys are the only one driving around ina gold merc if you don't want to be put into a situation where you'll die then please don't hang around with people who are shooting a friend of mine. It is very well justified killing everyone inside a gold merc after being told KOS A1L and everyone in the gold merc, because no one sits there calling out every bit of clothing piece by piece whilst being shot. Yet to see what rules I have broken when I was ordered a kos in everyone in the car.

Reaction score
Semi-Accepted

Leon will be banned for his actions.

As for the actual report itself on @Jamal I see that his reasoning is fine, wrong place and wrong time as you decided to cruise along with people that just shot someones friend. I will however ask him who made the actual KOS to see if any rules were infringed.

Feel free to make a dispute or take this to higher ups if you feel like this decision was biased or would like to get something compensated.

Status
Not open for further replies.