AR on Jay Owen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: money/duke ford
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jay Owen
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: The user has failed to consent to a valid search, which by doing so, he has broken rules. He was in cuffs and was in no position deny a search. The user did this twice ultimately doing it to delay it so his friend could pull out the weapon and shoot me.
Additionally, when brought to a roof sit by @Synatec the moderator, he has claimed to him he doesn't remember the incident. After being explained the incident,, the user demanded a reason to why he was being cuffed in the first place. The user then claimed to the moderator, to invalidate my statement completely, that he wasn't at the office and city gas station corner, but at the city garage. This is a lie and we weren't at city garage when I searched him as shown in the video.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: /

Mim

Reaction score
ACCEPTED

@King Kol We are assuming by your lack of reply in more than the provided time frame that you have nothing further to add to this situation, therefore, you will be receiving a 1-day ban for 1.4 and 3.26. We spoke to @Synatec about the sit and he confirmed you provided him with false information as well. You were in no position to resist the search in cuffs and therefore breaking 3.26

Thank you for making the AR

Reviewed with @Hayden @Tyla Jai

Status
Not open for further replies.