AR on Leah Croft (hopeful) and Marcus Hudson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Nkwabilo Nkazibwe
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Leah Croft (not sure if correct fully) and Marcus Hudson (also not sure if fully correct)
His/Her SteamID: OOC Name for Leah is Hopeful, OOC name for Hudson im not sure
Why Should This Player Be Punished: This situation started by when Hudson came to where we were fishing and started stealing fish as a medic. First of all i dont know why hes patrolling as a medic. Furthermore, i gun point him, tell him to get in the water and drop the fish and he somehow uses the panic button WHILE UNDER GUN POINT and police come, unfortunately i get disconnected due to unknown cause (Felt like DDOS). When i come back to the server after the crash, i go back to where I was fishing and moments later leah turns up - medic as well. I have a gun displaying in my hands and i tell her not to revive the bodies, however she also pulls the panic button and police come and arrest me and when they are arresting me he seems very happy and delighted, as he proceeds to lie to the officers about everything.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/fm/DPpUDSCb
Tick: First demo (the long one) (Marcus Hudson) tick : 35700 Second demo (the short one) (with Leah) tick : 6700

EDITED THE TICKS

Last edited:
Reaction score
I did not steal fish, I was gonna pay for it, but as soon I was taking out my wallet I got a shotgun in my face!
And I used my panic when you were looking away buddy ;)

Reaction score
you pulled your gun out and said do not revive the officer i presss my panic button looking the other way the cops come you get arrested easy your fault no rules broken by me or marcus nice ar tho goodluck

Reaction score
I did not steal fish, I was gonna pay for it, but as soon I was taking out my wallet I got a shotgun in my face!
And I used my panic when you were looking away buddy ;)
Look at the demo, you are clearly stealing it, and I was telling you on the mic to stop it several times. You also announced it on your radio word by word "i just got some fish guys does anyone wanna buy some". Don't lie on forums at least, you are making it worse for yourself.

Reaction score
you pulled your gun out and said do not revive the officer i presss my panic button looking the other way the cops come you get arrested easy your fault no rules broken by me or marcus nice ar tho goodluck
You are a little griefer / troll, you break rules every day, you really don't deserve to be playing PERP in my opinion.

Reaction score
Sorry for all the messages, but I updated the ticks so you can see exactly where things happened.

Reaction score
why are you so angry? you pulled a gun so i pressed panic thats pretty simple that aint breaking rules bud

Reaction score
Ye, why so angry you only lost a gun?
I was making a joke, but clearly you don't have the brain capacity to draw a straight line between jokes and seriousness.
We didn't break any rules, I didn't mean to be rude. I been fishing there for the last few hours mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.