AR on Matt Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Daft Punk/Will Slater
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Harris/Matt Walker
His/Her SteamID: Could staff get this please?
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Im not too sure probably 3.4? Being a combat Firefighter? Failrping?
Evidence (Demo Required): So whats happened is that my org was raiding s2/4 and we were KOSing cops cus raiding. We kill a cop, and its still an active shootout. Matt Walker decides to go full speed and runs me over, into an active shootout.
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
INVOLVED:
As an firefighter myself I believe I have something to say.
We were at the scene to provide first aid, first we were getting PO's out of the area as their partner died, by that we already saved some officer. We (Or atleast I) believed the officer had cleared out the suspect and we went over to him to provide first aid. We someone running up behind him with a gun and we immideatly called it in, in the radio. He didn't seem to react so we took the opportunity to try and save his life.
Also, there's been a moderator on the last 20 minutes why not make an F6?

I will state some points why we was at the scene

1. We was at the scene to provide first aid to officers in need.
  2. We was at the scene to help out officers clearing chaos, let me give you an example of this; There was an PO running around having no idea what to do as her partner was shot down, I evacuated her and drove her to the PD. She came back and your friends immideatly started shooting at her so I drove me first responder infront blocking the shots. At this point they also started shooting at me so I ran one of them over, then fleed away from him. This preserved my life and saved me and the PO.
  3. We was nearby to alarm officers where the flanker where coming from, this helped them alot.

Reaction score
your a fire fighter, not a police officer. You fight fires, not armed criminals.

Reaction score
INVOLVED:
As an firefighter myself I believe I have something to say.
We were at the scene to provide first aid, first we were getting PO's out of the area as their partner died, by that we already saved some officer. We (Or atleast I) believed the officer had cleared out the suspect and we went over to him to provide first aid. We someone running up behind him with a gun and we immideatly called it in, in the radio. He didn't seem to react so we took the opportunity to try and save his life.
Also, there's been a moderator on the last 20 minutes why not make an F6?

I will state some points why we was at the scene

1. We was at the scene to provide first aid to officers in need.
  2. We was at the scene to help out officers clearing chaos, let me give you an example of this; There was an PO running around having no idea what to do as her partner was shot down, I evacuated her and drove her to the PD. She came back and your friends immideatly started shooting at her so I drove me first responder infront blocking the shots. At this point they also started shooting at me so I ran one of them over, then fleed away from him. This preserved my life and saved me and the PO.
  3. We was nearby to alarm officers where the flanker where coming from, this helped them alot.
As I am involved, I can tell you what happened just a second after you did do your smart move. You got killed by me, because of your stupid actions. You thought you were a TFU van while i took you out in 4 shots to the hood and then just one shot at the back of your head.

You should've ran away. Not have stayed and watched.

Reaction score
https://imgur.com/gfLXm85
That's how it would've looked life if DaftPunk wouldn't stall RP by not taking down his phone under gunpoint :)
He stalled it due to the fact that he saw me coming behind. The best part is that you took him down not me. So you didn't even come at the correct time. You came once the tfu was dead. Basically the way you drew it we were too far away to run us both over.

You proved my point.

Deleted member 4084

You make it look faster than it was: having the speed at 200%, anyways, it doesn't help your case when you're shooting at firefighters
You could've asked for my Steam ID, it is: STEAM_0:1:77774968

You could call the action 'heroic' if you want. Rule 3.4 states "Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons." It was a realistic fashion as you were ran over with no chance of you, yourself, shooting me or my fellow firefighter, the beneficial reason was to ensure you didn't succeed in the mass-murder of numerous people. I was one of the main people involved in taking you down and your fellow friends, therefore it was beneficial. If it weren't for me, the TFU wouldn't have been able to apprehend you so quickly as you had one less aquanitance. I'm not saying we should all go running everyone over who shoots, but what I'm saying is, this directly invovled us when you shot at us.

Reaction score
You make it look faster than it was: having the speed at 200%, anyways, it doesn't help your case when you're shooting at firefighters
You were not shot and killed until you decided to get involved.

Deleted member 4084

I believe, instead of arguing continually back and forth we shall allow a staff member to review the situation and do what they do because this is hella aids and is more salty than some chicken strips at kfc and that shit burns my tongue its that salty so calm it

Deleted member 4084

Stop arguing it's aids like for real. @Daft Punk he was involved in the situation, @Gaz who are you, you're not involved in the situation in the slightest and @Illuminathan if a staff member requests anything more then reply. Like woah everyone needs to take a big phat kip

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.