AR on Mike English

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dank / Gert Wilders
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Experiment 626 / Mike English
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56114781
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Player broke rule 3.4 He started driving into me for no reason and then when I gunpointed him to stop so I could call law enforcement he failed to comply to my orders hereby bringing his life in danger.

Now before I get the shouts for gunpointing. He hit me before this and i warned him to stop running into me I did this as I did not want to die due to me having alot of drugs.. He then after the gunpoint while knowing I was armed starting to chase me. This means he acted like police knewing I was armed and brought his life in danger. Then when I thought I got away I had called police but they we're already after me cause he pressed the panic button. After i called police they asked me to pull over so I did and cooperated further as I did not want to bring my own life in further danger. All this lack of wanting to serious rp by the medic made me lose 147 bags of weed.
Evidence (Demo Required):
https://mega.nz/#!0FxjDB7L!iT91utgxQXQxuX79c9JLgh8i6agpcMd4zHLMNuSe4iE
Tick: N/A

A1L

Reaction score
I can also confirm the medic paniced, possibly whilst under gunpoint by Gert. The medic seemed to be stupid enough to ram Gert's vehicle whilst saying "He's armed" and carried on ramming him and attempting to not let him leave, the medic was trying to get involved in the pullover, or whatever you want to call it, whilst the medic clearly stated in Local chat that's he armed, and the medic was fully aware of this and he continues to ram Gert's vehicle.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will receive a 3-day ban for his actions​

Status
Not open for further replies.