ar on moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Richard Sunby
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:moon
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43436378
Why Should This Player Be Punished: So i was mugging this guy at docks , turned out to be a sweater so left him with his stuff however in the meantime moon came saw me and decided to try to gp for some reason (like u can mug a guy with a gun ) Anyway i believe he was bored and he wanted a shoot out . I also tend to believe this shouldnt happen because firstly moon didnt know the guy and the normal thing to do for example in real life should be to call the police not try to kill or try to gp someone with a gun . Therefore i dont see a reason why to risk his life.
Εvidence:
https://mega.nz/#!sokzzQhD!bdfoZYnaO0mIQjQWK3Km2_Fs5Yp1LpEpZlad9zG9t1k

tick 55k

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
zzzzzzzzzzz,i came there,tried to GP you but then i saw you had a gun when i went around the wall at that point you shot at me and thats why you died.

Reaction score
u saw my gun earlier when i had it on passive dont deny it , anyway on the demo staff can see that when u look at me if u feel otherwise post ur pov

Reaction score
he can mug people even if they have gun out so stop being so fucking butt hurt about it

Reaction score
mr al capone u must be his lawyer ? noone asked u its me and him having an argument thats all .

Reaction score
Yeah but since u dont understand the simple fucking rules i have to explain it to you.

Reaction score
No argument here sir I know what I did was valid and nothing wrong with that as I already stated above so no point for me to keep replying I'm outta here skrrrrr

Reaction score
Pending

The download link is no longer available. Please resolve this issue by re-uploading the demo file or fixing the link. You have 24 hours to do so.

Reaction score
I decided to review the demo my self I see nothing that I've done wrong I was gping you when I went around the wall not knowing you have a gun or not YET. then when I saw you had a weapon and at that point you put it on attack stance and shot at me thats when I shot back I acted in self defense which resulted your death. My intention was never to do a shootout (there was no shootout btw I called the police none arrived also already mentioned I did this all in self defense as you shot at me first so really there's no reason for me to kill cops in first place or have a shootout with them
.)

Reaction score
@Moon did you have any relationship to the guy who was being mugged by Sir Riley or were you down there solely to see if there was any potential people to mug?

Reaction score
@Super_ no i didn't have anything to do with the guy he tried to mug,i believed that i could go there and mug someone my self but when i went around the wall i saw he had his gun on passive then he put it on attack stance and tried to shoot at me therfore i took action

Status
Not open for further replies.