AR on Nade, posted for Stav Abergal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:stav abergal/N0oni_rio
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:nade
His/Her SteamID:idk

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 player killed me in the front door of projex building when he dont know what im going to do and where im about to go i was unarmd to . player raided p1&3 in this vid
after 10min+ that i wasnt in my base drugs should be done player didnt leave the base after raided it i didnt know that he inside i open the door he shot me i left the building i drove to storage and came back its took me 4min + to do it and i was thinking the the player left my aprt i came back didnt hard any shots or something and in the second vid you can see that he killed me when i walked inside projex building when he dont know what im about to do where im about to go when i was unarmd

Evidence (Demo Required):^^^

Reaction score
not really much to say, you came to projex for the first time, went in and out then back in after you were just shot. you then went out with your phone again and i shot some bullets near you. ongoing raid still, you come back, you get shot. Do you usually park your car like that or do you just leave it left like that?

Reaction score
Nooni says: first I got shot only once second thing I don't get that why did you stay so much time in my aprt when drugs was done 10 min ago .... and yes I love to park my car like that but I don't get that thing giving you but ok ...

Reaction score
ok, waiting for drugs to be done, don't ask me why, jamal was the one inside, i was outside

Reaction score
Nooni says: first drugs was already done for sure so why he waited inside? second, I still not see the reason why you killed me? didn't had a gun on me I'm not threatening yo so why you instakilled me?

Reaction score
i don't know, ask him, like you stated, we were raiding p1 and 3, seperate apartments so who knows what's in the others. coming back the first time, knowing theres an ongoing raid, sure, you weren't to know but the second time, i'm killing you

Reaction score
Nooni says: there is still p2/4 in the building you cant just kill every one that going in cuz you think that they defenders or something you cant take over the building and kill every one that entering with out any warrnings

Reaction score
and the shots that you shot me its not a warning cuz i came back 5 min after why whould you stay so much time inside

Reaction score
wasn't the case at all, I seen you enter before hand and go back out. If it was a different person, i would of done the same

Reaction score
Involved as Officer on Duty that ended up dealing with the sit.

The act of "jiggle peeking" a door when you know a raid is ongoing instantly ruins your chance within the 2.5 claim and is more of a 3.4 issue (if you were unarmed at the time.)

Returning to the scene upon not knowing if the raid was still on-going is ridiculous and is in direct violation of rule 3.4, as someone who was on duty there was NO attempt to call officers to assist you but instead you decided to get a firearm and walk back into the same scene with it concealed. Complaining whilst not taking the necessary steps to ensure your apartment is retaken is ridiculous.

Jamal was in-fact waiting for drugs and Nade was attempting to get a car outside, this is the only reason we knew that armed people were even in the area. (Loud ass crow bar sounds) Both Nade & Jamal died and it wasn't due to shooting you, a 911 call from yourself or even staying in the area too long.

tl;dr

- Don't jiggle peek a door when you know a raid is ongoing
- Call the cops and dont attempt to return with a concealed firearm
- Nade and Jamal took all necessary steps to leave the area such as stealing a car however were caught in the act by myself and unfortunately for them ended up dying.

Reaction score
Denied

Based on the evidence provided in the AR, it is unclear as to accurately determine whether or not a rule violation has occurred due to the lack of context with the videos being so short and being unable to prove with or not N0oni knew the raid was still on-going. Further evidence was requested but not provided.

Reviewed by myself and @Cole

Status
Not open for further replies.