AR on Player1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Donald DJ Trump / Sam Ireland
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Alex Ardiem / Player1
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:177366272
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player killed me, from what I can tell for absolutely no reason.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Pending

User has no forum account as of right now.

I will give him 48 Hours, no one in his friend lists seems to be in mine either or seems familiar. If anyone here does know him let him know about this AR or else he will receive punishment for his actions.

Reaction score
Alright so it wasn't for no reason let me get that straight. I was at storage messing around with my friends when you guys pulled up, me and my friend cashie were driving away and our car got stuck on top of yours, and you said or your friend said to take us to the forest so you could mug us. I took that as a reason to kill, I got out of our car and ran back to storage (we were under the freeway right next to the forest), because you literally kept driving near the forest when you said that. I pulled out my gun and shot you guys, then your friends posted up on the freeway killed me,end of story.

Reaction score
I wasn't the person that threatened to mug u that was Kai, so there was no real reason to kill me as I was no threat to u and it's pretty obvious that he was joking and he made it perfectly clear that he was joking in the car when u were there

Reaction score
Did he really make it clear cause I didnt hear anything said like "it's a joke" and you were the driver. You continued to drive to the forest and I ran away after I got out of my car, so maybe killing you wasnt justified but I think I had a reason to kill your bud for saying he was going to mug me.

Reaction score
I never went anywhere near forest? You got your car stuck on mine at puffer street just by jennifer street, at around the speed bump on puffer street my friend jokingly said he'd mug you then he said he was joking and I said I wouldn't take him to forest, then I went down past subs 3, up williams street and back to storage where the video above shows what happened.

Reaction score
Accepted
@Player1 You had no reason to kill Sam as he had done nothing wrong. You must make sure that if you're going to shoot someone you have good enough evidence.

User will be given a warning for their actions.

Reviewed by @SpaceShots & @Creepis

Status
Not open for further replies.