AR on rektum raider

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Hendricks / John Hendricks
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: rektum raider / (Not sure)
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51804671
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was standing by city hall and he VDM/RDMED me twice, I literally do not know this guy, I have not done anything as I just spawned in not long before that, have not interacted with anyone etc etc.

For the first incident (See video 1 below) I was standing by the little pond at city hall (At that time I was tabbed out so did not realise anything until I died) He approaches me and asks if I am AFK, he gets no answer from me so he jumps back in his Prius and runs me over, luckily for me I did not die and his Prius got stuck but as I was not aware of what was happening, he jumped out and chose to punch me to death then reviving me around 15 seconds later which I ask what happened to me and he says nothing, apparently he just crashed and I happened to die there.

The second Incident (See video 2), I was on duty as an officer then shortly after going off duty, I crossed the road and stood by CH again for a bit where he was just watching me, he drove up to me once and barely missed me, whether or not he was intentionally trying to run me over or not I don't know but he then proceeded to make a U-turn and head into me at full speed to once again kill me then reviving me and acting like nothing happened though I saw him run me over.

I don't make ARs usually as I don't feel like it's worth it but in this case, he is breaking rules blatantly and intentionally with no remorse for his actions, if he were to just apologise or admit what he has done then I would not report him.

Evidence (Demo Required): Click for Video 1 | Click for Video 2

5433e495cb7fae2ce8ff2f5c4ce9bd12.png

Tick: N/A

Last edited: