Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] St.Wylde/Bonnie Wylde
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Slayerduck / Joe Baggers
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
5.4 City Employees
Under most circumstance paramedics may not be killed. The exceptions to this rule are where the medic has failed to follow reasonable orders given under gunpoint.
2.5 Excessive Negativity
Players may not excessively impact the experience of others in a negative manner, unless the actions are a proportionate escalation of negative actions that have been performed against the original player.
4.1 Follow the Law
Government employees must at all times follow the entirety of the law.

Slayerduck decided to shoot a medic to prevent a suspect being revived when an officer was on scene and able to restrain the man once he is revived, the medic was given orders to revive the man by another officer allegedly, according to the medic in OOC. Shooting the medic was completely unneeded and it negatively affected the Roleplay experience of myself, the medic and the man who could have been revived and dealt with realistically and ethically. I personally feel as though the accused's actions are far too serious to just "make an IA" as 3 major rules were broken in the click of a mouse.

As far as I can see it, there's almost never an appropriate justification for a cop shooting a medic, as his use of force has resulted in 2 murders: The medic who was shot, and the suspect who was no longer a threat to anyone's life in the state they were in, as they were no longer able to receive life saving medical attention.

The purpose of the role Slayerduck was role-playing as is to keep deaths to a minimum and make sure no lives are lost without others being saved, and I dont know about you, but shooting a paramedic is not the way to go about enforcing the law and keeping the peace.

His breach of rule 4.1 was a hindrance to the roleplay experience of 3 people.

It's also worth mentioning that he is always shooting the tires of cars parked at bank during a bank robbery, which is inconvenient and unneeded as our actual escape vehicles are always parked in the city garage and not all cars are involved, but I'll leave that down to the next unlucky sod who gets there car deep sixed by him.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://plays.tv/video/5b19a51bd789aa5d11/slayerduck
Demo footage coming soon.

Reaction score
Demo footage coming soon.
Hello sir just here to inform you that we are still waiting on this demo to be uploaded. Just for future reference over 24 hours is not classed as soon. Thanks for taking ur time to read this and I hope it helps you in your near future.
Kind regards unofficial helper team.

Reaction score
This is an unusual situation as the player in question was breaking rules at the time.

I think the ban reason itself demonstrates that rules 5.4 and 2.5 were not broken here, as Slayerduck was acting in his best interests to preserve the lives of Officers. Furthermore, in this instance, Slayerduck was not breaking the law either due to law 4.3.

4.3 Exemption from Law
A government emergency service worker does not act unlawfully if their actions are contrary to any law and their actions are reasonable, justifiable and proportionate and are necessary for the effective execution of their duties.

denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.