AR on Sossa and Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Daniel/Daniel Rodriguez
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sossa/Rafael Slaughter and Mooney/Travis Rodriguez
His/Her SteamID: IDK
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5, I was getting my tires fixed and a shootout started by the gas station. I tried to leave to avoid breaking 3.4 and they shoot my car and then kill me, I was unarmed and they didn't give me any instructions to get out of the car etc just straight up shot me as you can see in the video. Before they say I was involved with killing someone, I wasn't present at any shootouts apart from the cops.
Evidence :
Tick: N/A

Last edited:

Deleted member 4116

Maybe if you provide audio you can hear me saying get out the car but instead ur telling us to fuck off or something alone those lines while getting shot at? You’re literally saying I didn’t give you any instructions but yet you cut out the audio so nobody can hear it??

Reaction score
My clip doesn't have any audio but I didn't say anything lmao

Deleted member 4116

Okay provide demo, not my problem. How you make an AR saying I didn’t give you instructions when you give a video without audio?

Didn’t say anything? You can see you speaking on the top left as soon as I run up to you.

Reaction score
@Sossa I made the AR because you killed me for no reason? Maybe explain why you did that lmao

Reaction score
@Sossa I stopped my car? and you didn't give me chance before you RDMd me, so why don't you explain that?

Deleted member 4116

@DANIEL_ you didn’t stop shit, we disabled your car. I was telling you to get out yet you were talking shit and cryiny down the mic why we shot you. As I said 50 times already. Provide demo evidence if you think I didn’t give you instructions (WITH AUDIO).

Reaction score
@Sossa Sure, doesn't justify you disabling my car and then giving me instructions and rdming me.

Reaction score
-involved- I was the Zonda blocking you and you kept talking through Sossa when he was giving you orders to get out but you kept talking (iirc talking shit as well) doing that resulted in your death.

Deleted member 4116

@DANIEL_ You drove straight through an on-going shootout, what do you expect. Of course we shot you and then to gunpoint you to see if you we’re armed or not. If we wanted we could’ve already killed you before giving instructions, but that would be 2.5. I did not RDM you, next time comply?

Reaction score
@Sossa I was already in the shootout trying to get out what do you expect me to stay inside and risk 3.4? You just insta shot up my car and gave me no chance lmao.

Deleted member 4116

@DANIEL_ ever heard about hiding? You could’ve waited inside of the bodyshop instead of driving through the whole shit. I did not insta shoot your car, multiple people disabled your car I simply went up to you to gunpoint you out and make you put your hands up, but as you cannot cooperate with the most simple instruction ofcourse you will die. No time to waste. I did give you a chance, if you would add the audio or record a demo with audio you can hear me saying get out multiple times.

I won’t be replying no more, as you don’t understand and I have to explain the same thing over and over to you.

Reaction score
@Sossa I didn't have to cooperate as Travis already shot at my car but I did but you still RDM me, you would know if you watched the clip and look at Mooney

Reaction score
You started shooting at him way before he was even within voip range of anyone, care to explain why?
I'm involved

Reaction score
Considering Mooney already shot up my car I had no obligation to do anything, I stopped anyway but you gave me no chance to get out of the car; and killed me.

Reaction score
Your car was disabled plus you were surrounded by around like 4-5 of us at least. You had no chance of surviving, either way, we gave you a chance to cooperate but clearly you think you're special and don't have to cooperate. Don't complain when you die when you don't comply. If you would've gotten out nothing would've happened but instead, you interrupted sossa and ignored his commands.

Reaction score
Can't remember, didn't shoot your car for no reason must of been fed back via the org as one of the cars we was after. Did you lose anything from this incident? - Also the shootout had already started, you continued to get your car repaired baring this in mind - was assuming you'd flee straight away in line with 3.4, it was a quick reaction judging by the movements you'd made previously.

Reaction score
When I'm being killed for no reason trying to leave a shootout it's not complaining when it doesn't benefit you in any way but to negatively effect my game play. He gave his command and barely gave me any time to comply, stop trying to play it off like you were going to let me comply as you just instantly shot me after giving your command. "If you would've gotten out nothing would've happened but instead", I don't know what this means exactly, please construct a comprehensible sentence.

Reaction score
At the start of the video you can see yourself standing next to your ford raptor, then proceed to start shooting at my car when I'm trying to drive away. 2.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.