ar on sossa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Josef / Josef Park
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sossa / Rafael Slaughter
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51081375
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 - He walked up to me and said something along the lines of 'fucking faggot' or something so I said "fucking do one mate" and started to continue with what I was doing and he then proceeds to attempt to shoot me and fail and then eventually kill me after shooting my car.

Reaction score
You fucking pushed my tesla upon the chairs despawning it when I asked you said “do one”. You were also pushing @Panda his Mercedes that could be seen in the video I told you to stop but kept ramming it which is 3.15 yourself. You died because you were minging stop crying.

Reaction score
all i heard was you walk up to me and say 'fucking faggot' or something in which i replied "do one" and either way if I remember correctly, I never rammed your tesla. That was the other medic

Reaction score
You were minging on the scene pushing sossas car to the stairs trying to despawn it while we were trying to assist Dom assassinate mayor.

Reaction score
@Panda or @Sossa can you provide your perspective of the full situation? And if the medic was minging, why not make a report instead of taking the issue into your own hands?

Reaction score
View previous replies…
Status
Not open for further replies.