AR - Shooting unarmed civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: baron1979 Nkwabilo Nkazibwe
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: NoHax/Marc Harvey
His/Her SteamID: not sure sorry
Why Should This Player Be Punished: The officer has opened fire with his pistol at unarmed civilians who caused him literally no harm whatsoever or put his life in danger.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: -

Reaction score
Just after posting this, i just noticed he just got banned for literally what i made this AR about.

"2.5 - User shot down two unarmed civilians for no reason. "

PlayerNoHax (forum)
Reason2.5 - User shot down two unarmed civilians for no reason.
SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:97048693
Admin Racxes
Expiry Date Nov 2, 2018 2:42 PM

Reaction score
You've already made an IA, this is not a AR matter and it was for good reason, discuss it on PLPD.online please.

Reaction score
this is an AR matter as you are trying to RDM people, and no i did not make an IA.

Reaction score
One of you made an IA, and it wasn't RDM.
One of you were warrented and the other were detained for manslaughter, it would take a whole lot of bullets to kill you in a car using a barretta.

This is simply a revenge AR.

Reaction score
in your opinion its a revenge AR but well you are breaking rules and as i already mentioned pal you tried to RDM everyone in the car. This is not up for discussion its for admins to decide on how to deal with this

Reaction score
Sure, but as janice already told you, this is not AR worthy, it's IA s i was on duty as a cop. As you might be able to see i was trying to hit the tyre anyway

Reaction score
Sure, but as janice already told you, this is not AR worthy, it's IA s i was on duty as a cop. As you might be able to see i was trying to hit the tyre anyway
so if i go rdm people as an officer i wont get banned, il just get blacklisted? im pretty sure thats not how it works but yea as i said its for admins to deicde

Status
Not open for further replies.