ar

• Thread starter Deleted member 3902
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First off, If it was me im sorry, I only joined last night and was learning the ropes, decided since the server was not full, I wanted to go on a quiet road and practice driving to get my driving points up more, then I received a call to go to suburbs 3 immediately by one of my friends since he saw gunman outside. secondly, why the fuck were you going 140 MPH? Now yes I did go on the wrong side of the road, but I did not notice since I was in a hurry to get there, I sincerely apologise to the driver for my mistake.
[DOUBLEPOST=1448371780,1448370455][/DOUBLEPOST]Phone, and as I said, I only joined this server last night, one of my police officers friends (he was my friend on steam) Told me how but I forgot how too.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The officer drove on the wrong side of the road without headlights or sirens. Even if he was responding to an emergency he must at all times have them on. Driving on the wrong side of the road because he is responding to an emergency is also breaking rules because he is still putting his life and others lives at risk by doing this.

@SomeHowCool will be given a warning for this. Feel free to make A refund request if you have not already. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.