AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Logan finch
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: wolfGie, Harry gilbert
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59839910
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 Came back to a shoot-out while we were killing cops to try kill around 6 armed men with assault rifles, he tried killing them with a 7 shot pistol, he also took the m82 as soon as he could and tried to leave, while he was picking up the m82 I think he was being shot at by police...
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:
(he also died because "[OOC] wolfGie: i got away tbh, the car glitched tho so i died" I was too see his demo if or any other recording plz,)
after speaking to people, it turns out they shot his car and killed him so he lied ;/

Reaction score
-Involved-
I Saw him pick up your M82 When I was going up the stairs at projex to try to savee a PO Who was stuck,IDK Who put him there, And saw him pick up your M82,I Belive he got gunned down either by myself or one of your friends,Shots were still being exchanged between cops and you guys so he bassically mingegrabbed the M82 Whilst being shot at/

Reaction score
  • Staff
-Involved-
I Saw him pick up your M82 When I was going up the stairs at projex to try to savee a PO Who was stuck,IDK Who put him there, And saw him pick up your M82,I Belive he got gunned down either by myself or one of your friends,Shots were still being exchanged between cops and you guys so he bassically mingegrabbed the M82 Whilst being shot at/
Thanks for the help

Reaction score
I don't get the problem? I had a getaway car. I also seen you alone. Your mates were far away and even so I had friends with me. So I killed you and got away if my car didn't glitch I would have got away. You threatened to kill me and my friends. " I didn't minge grab at all I literally could of got away if my car didn't glitch. Also tell your keyboard warrior friends to stop breaking NLR at city garage. I also had 3 friends with guns helping me and covering me while I picked up the M82. It may of seemed a stupid thing to do now I go back and think about it but I nearly did get away with it. It was planned too didn't just randomly do it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Staff
I don't get the problem? I had a getaway car I seen you alone? Killed you and got away if my car didn't glitch I would have got away. You threatened to kill me and my friends. "6 armed men with assault rifles" doesn't mean shit when none of you can fucking shoot. I didn't minge grab at all I literally could of got away if my car didn't glitch. Also tell your keyboard warrior friends to stop breaking NLR at city garage.
Slander on my mates at city garage? Go get a demo showing ur car glitched out and you did not minge the m82 while being shot

Reaction score
I cba to argue to you about slander because you're not the one to talk about slander thats all you do in OOC. Anyway I will upload a demo when I can.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't get the problem? I had a getaway car I seen you alone? Killed you and got away if my car didn't glitch I would have got away. You threatened to kill me and my friends. "6 armed men with assault rifles" doesn't mean shit when none of you can fucking shoot. I didn't minge grab at all I literally could of got away if my car didn't glitch. Also tell your keyboard warrior friends to stop breaking NLR at city garage. I also had 3 friends with guns helping me and covering me while I picked up the M82.
You were still picking it up whilst I was shooting you with a remington 870 and also the defenders were shooting you,YOU RISKED YOUR LIKE FOR A M82 That,although is good, isnt worth risking it over your life

Reaction score
  • Staff
Screenshot_25.png
Admitted what he did was stupid, ar is staying up but pretty much admitted he broke rules...

Reaction score
Not saying I broke the rules at all. It was a valid reason to kill you I just could of done it in a better way. I have spoke to @D3V on steam and he said it wasn't the brightest of things to do but not really breaking the rules. Like I said I would of got away with it too if my car didn't glitch.

Reaction score
what will the demo prove? you have the video there the only thing that happens after is that i try to get into my car but it wont let me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.