: 2.1 3.3 | Possibly 2.3
Evidence (Demo Required):
|
|
|
Tick: n/a

Reaction score
-Involved, edit after warning KEK-

Idc what Doge did in this situation tbh, it didn't bother anyone except for you for whatever reason. Let the man be, we don't have EvoCity forever so we might as well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
-Involved watched it happen-

We literally voted for doge to get a medal in the community awards for him making stuff like this, PERP zoomer gang. Anyone killed by this contraption knew it would happen when they partook in it and consented to the outcome.

No Egirl feet pics for you.

Reaction score
INVOLVED

You're a sad individual. The server was quiet. Nothing was happening and no one got hurt by it. You're doing this because you want a shot in the staff team but we all know your intent so it's never happening. You weren't even involved at all yet you still stand there, ignoring your objectives as an on-duty officer, waiting to make this post so you can get your good-boy points.

Most of us know about petty people making petty and unnecessary AR's.

This is one of them.

Reaction score
INVOLVED

I don't understand.
If you had such a big problem with what happened, why didn't you just make it clear to everyone on scene instead of wasting 15+ minutes standing in place recording.
Everyone else who was there had no problem with a little tomfoolery except for you it seems, I really don't see why an AR to this extent was necessary.

Reaction score
INVOLVED

We were just having some fun, why ruin it? No one got hurt, no was forced to join and no one got affected. Finally some one doesn't go on mass rdm or killing cops and you make an AR, what a sad sad man you are

Reaction score
Your reporting someone who’s just having a laugh, clearly you are a nerd

Reaction score
Denied
I'm not going to give a formal punishment for this because it's extremely petty and trivial...
@e dog , next time do me a favor and take it somewhere more private so you don't ruin peoples RP experience! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.