AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Snicker/ Abu-Hezbollah Ali-Hamaz
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Bobson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75386219
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I shot and killed Bobson and his friend earlier because they mugged one of my friends and killed another friend. A little while later I see them at intersection and I hear Douglas say to Bobson "That's the guy who shot you" despite the fact that it's a new life for Bobson. As you can see in the first video, Douglas didn't really see when I shot him since he was at the car garage when we were near the bank. Bobson must have told Douglas who killed him after he respawned and broke 3.5. Later Douglas killed me when we were at suburbs.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
why did u killed me tho? I didn't mugged your friend and never was inside your shop to mug him?

Reaction score
if you wish to proceed with the AR, lets talk about the fact that you shot 2 people because they witnessed a murder, not allowed
secondly, i told him about it in character but then didnt think he would think of it in character

Reaction score
Actually the reason expired of you killing Speedy since he already died and was running to city garage from cityhall. If youre looking forward to execute someone, then maybe do some more homework. Same goes to me actually, I was also just killed and have forgotten everything about you and so did my friends so all you did was rdm us.

Reaction score
Pending

@MachineGunO - Can you get Nade to provide some evidence as to how he knew who shot you
He has 24 hours to do so, otherwise this will be accepted.​

Reaction score
Like I already said, I told him on an OOC level and he took it in IC which I cleared up afterwards and its gonna be hard to find demo without a time stamp.

Lets talk about the real AR here, hes provided a clip of shooting 2 people who have just respawned for no reason so what I have told or not told Nade shouldn't matter cause we didin't think or did take any actions towards it.

And the fact that I went up the guy that just shot Liam, he yelled ''You've seen nothing here'' and shoots me for it is not right

Last edited:
Reaction score
I couldn't have known that you died and respawned, the only time we saw you before we the shooting was at the PD and when we saw Liam running over the overpass we followed him and shot him down near the bank.
The reason I shot you after saying that you saw nothing is because I didn't recognise you from the situation at first and was about to let you go until I actually recognized you. My friend had previously given me an incorrectly description of you and that's the reason why I didn't recognize you at first.

Reaction score
i can understand that but you need to understand from my perspective, I got shot after respawning and the whole situation was confusing. you didnt follow us, you were already at the fish store which is why it was confusing for us and came across as RDM
and the reason dogulas shot u was because i was telling him about how it was rdm in game on an OOC level and he must of took it as IC so its just a bit of confusion

Reaction score
Accepted

Nade will recieve a warning for his actions
@Mr.Bomb - Remember that you shot people in front of many NPC's so future reference, deal with them next time
Reviewed with @LEWIS 088

Status
Not open for further replies.