Arma 3 KP Liberation event

Reaction score
Hello!

I have been getting into arma 3 recently and a certain mod has stood out to me called KP Liberation. We will have 3 maps available for us to play it on and you guys will be able to vote for which map we play on, you will be able to vote for the map we play it on with this link: https://strawpoll.com/db1d5ryf I will give it till Wednesday to vote on the map and on Wednesday that is when I will announce the map we will be using.

What is KP Liberation?
KP Liberation is pretty much capture the island, your objective is to play as NATO and you are to fight against the CSAT forces to take back the island while destroying their supply lines, power plants, military bases, Ect

If you will be playing with us I please beg you to play serious and not piss about, if you do decide to piss about you will be kicked/banned.

Mods you will need to play with us:
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THESE ALL INSTALLED OTHERWISE YOU WONT BE ABLE TO JOIN!!!!!!!

When will we start this up?

We will be doing this on Saturday the 9th of February 2019 on the Perpheads Teamspeak.
perpheads.com
We will hijack someone's channel or just hijack a general channel while we play this (Hopefully I can hijack someone's channel, if the owner lets us use his channel he can have 100k perp cash)

We will be playing the game with a limit of 14 people, everyone playing will be in a platoon working together! What is a platoon you ask? A platoon is a military unit with about 2 or more squads in it,

Our platoon consists of:

1 Platoon Leader (IT WILL NOT BE ME BTW)
The platoon leader will take command of everyone playing. He will make the orders on how you and your squad execute a mission into a village or where your squad will go while defending something!

1 Platoon Sergeant
The platoon Sergeant will assist the Platoon leader in most decisions while online, he will help with the battle plans, Ect

2 Squad leaders (Squad 1 and Squad 2)
The squad leaders will follow the orders from the platoon leader/SGT, once they have moved to their location it will be the squad leaders job to give them their orders from there,

2 combat Medics (1 for Squad 1 and 1 for Squad 2)
The job of the medics will be to heal and revive people while on the battlefield with their squad, following orders from their squad leader

6 Riflemen (3 for squad 1 and 3 for squad 2)
As a rifleman you will be a normal soldier in missions following orders from your squad leader

2 Pilot's (They will be in their own squad)
The pilot's job will be to bomb villages and give air support to the squads. Following orders from the Platoon leader/Sergeant

I hope to see alot of you here on Saturday as this will be extremely fun :)

Till then, cya <3

Reaction score
arma-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz running or driving about then not engaging enemys that are closer than 1000m

Reaction score
I have played it a lot. Good gamemode, but sometimes it will get annoying, because AI will keep hiding everywhere