Armenian Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Armenian Mafia
04072DDCBDAFB18C8C38D92B64C5CB52E84951B0

History:
The Armenian mafia story begins in evocity when the leader Garo met Andii and determined themselves to make the Organization bigger.They moved to ParaLake city and recruited more members to get more power.And have finally managed to make armenians the biggest and strongest organization in paralake city.

Org Structure:

Boss:

Garo Kirakosian (Boss)
Andii Millheimer (Underboss)

Captains:

William

Soldiers:
Roddy brown
Mason Grey
Oskar Giles
Richard Zharikov
Castiel Winchester

Punishment:
If we find out that someone in the organization has been stealing/snitching on us.He will receive a very awful punishment and get kicked from the organization.We don't give someone a second chance.

Rules:

Very active on the server.
Allways carry weapons on you.
If the organization needs help respond immediately.
Never Backstab the organization or the allies.
Never try to steal from the organization such as Weed/Cocaine.

Territory:

City:

Relations:

Allies:

Rivals:

N/A

Apply Here: https://perpheads.com/threads/armenian-mafia-applications.5844/

Last edited by a moderator:

MattIs

Good fun and always some organisation drama going on between them and the police, always fun to see both sides of the situation aha :)

Reaction score
Para Lake city? Do you even know what city you're doing crime in xD. (It's Paralake City,not Para Lake City)

Reaction score
For a long time, we were enemies. I'm glad things were sorted out in the end. I wish you good luck with your organisation, ensure you claim center stage - Take on where the Belinskys left off.

Reaction score
I really hate this organization. They have so many members, its nearly impossible to raid them as cops. They consistently mug people. They break traffic laws for the hell of it. They stay holed up in glass co and parker when they arent raiding or mugging. They bait the police to raid their property by driving over sidewalks and then into glassco. They shoot any cops in scrappy joes. They dont take human emotions into accout. They have no RP as far as i have seen (Oh wait they just kill me before i can see them.)

As far as i can tell, they're all a bunch of DarkRpers that infected PERPHeads.

If someone can put logic behind their routine massacres, please do.

"Dumb" storm incoming.
Ur just butthurted XD

Reaction score
OOC Information
Steam name: Synatec IV
Are you active enough?: Yes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:71523592

IC Information
In-Game name: hell nah
Any cars you have: Mini Cooper (Almost Lancer evo IIIv or something)
Are you VIP?: Yes
What would you bring to this Family?: Mostly protection as my aim is very good (not with benelli though)
Why should we choose you?: Because I have very good aim and I am active all the time. And ofcourse because I want to get going with the big guys.
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): Mine is aim and shooting. I also am a good spy.
What other organizations have you been in?: Dutch Orginasation
What firearms level are you?: 13

[DOUBLEPOST=1428097357,1428097319][/DOUBLEPOST]
OOC Information
Steam name: Synatec IV
Are you active enough?: Yes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:71523592

IC Information
In-Game name: hell nah
Any cars you have: Mini Cooper (Almost Lancer evo IIIv or something)
Are you VIP?: Yes
What would you bring to this Family?: Mostly protection as my aim is very good (not with benelli though)
Why should we choose you?: Because I have very good aim and I am active all the time. And ofcourse because I want to get going with the big guys.
What are you specialties? (Leadership, Crafting, Shooting): Mine is aim and shooting. I also am a good spy.
What other organizations have you been in?: Dutch Orginasation
What firearms level are you?: 13
Ffs posted it here

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here is a reason why most of the members got kicked. They didnt listen to my orders, They stole drugs from each others, Were rude towards me and showed no respect to me, Was spamming me when garo was banned for 2 weeks. And the org need a fresh new start. Feel free to PM me on the forum and tell us why you should get invited back.( Dont F.....G spamm me on steam or ingame. Getting really sick of you spammers) And i will only answer your questions on the forum not on steam or so on!

Status
Not open for further replies.