Astakos :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

STEAM NAME:
Astakos

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:37905857

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: I find it a nice change to begin with i been in perp from late 2k13 i have done most things there are to be done and this would be refreshing .I like following the rules and i guess its logical for me to be able to enforce em . I believe as a character i have flaws but being corrupted is not 1 of them in my country i am Naval officer and we got to follow strict rules as well and to enforce em when possible . I like perp and i am not so good in pep talk however if i get this chance i know i will do well . If not then its ok , i know i propably wont become since i am more infamous than popular but i give it a shot anyway.I am so anxious to see the comments down below cause i know some will be very funny .

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Nope <3 i think i have said what i needed to say take care guys new year is jus about to begin !!! love Astakos and see ya IG

Reaction score
I really couldn't see you in the role of Enforcer. I don't exactly see you on much, and if it is, there usually involves an AR being made on the forums.
After looking at your record, It's relatively clean bar a warning in September.

I'd like to see more effort in your Application and more of you in-game, Including Help chat and OOC. By more effort in your application, I mean more than 153 words and these words being more professional rather than "Em" and "Is not 1 of them".

This application makes me think that you are not being serious and you really need to rethink your tone. I'd suggest going for helper if you are denied and seeing how you go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.