Astero | Introduction to the Server!

Reaction score
Salutations everyone!

I joined the server around 3–4 days ago and started off as a Paramedic for the Paralake Hospital Centre. I came from a community called Monolith looking for something a little more realistic…fine tuned and immersive experience on the roleplay side of things; then I found this community from a friend telling me all the news I was looking for! Before I begin, I would like to thank those who helped me out in learning a little more about what to do in the proper procedure and guidance on things, and how to improve my actions to avoid struggle in the future. I appreciate it, and I am sure you know who you are. :)

My name is Braxton and I have 17 years of age. I live in the United States in a rural country side. Some hobbies and passions I have are mainly regarding technology and graphical design.

I hope that I stay in this community for awhile as I truly enjoy how much it provides especially to the new players! However, I do wish that the guides were a little more in depth in regards to all the possibilities 1 may experience as I was struggling in seeking out direct information about specific roles and communications, for example the Fire Department and the special roles in the PD (Dispatcher, etc.). A nice touch would be providing hands-on training for individuals (but I suppose that can be handled ICly).

Anyways, I hope to see all of you in the community!
Kind regards.
Astero✨
(Sebastian Andersson)

Reaction score
Welcome to the community! If you need help feel free to contact me or any other helper on the forums. I hope you have a great stay!