ATTENTION ALL FORTNITE GAMERS

Thread starter #1
ATTENTION ALL FORTNITE GAMERS, EPIC GAMES HAS RE-ADDED THE SKULL TROOPER ALONG WITH A FEMALE VERSION, A GLIDER, AND A PICK AXE. ALL OF THESE THINGS ARE CUSTOMIZABLE BETWEEN TWO COLORS AND IN THE SHOP FOR 13 HOURS!!!!! FUCK WHY MY PP HARD

GO BLOW YOUR PAYCHECK ON THIS, THANKS FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU GET SOME VICTORY ROYALES

You're right, CS:GO is much more fun when there's cheaters everywhere and ESEA costs money per month.
You're probably bad at Fortnite and never bothered to get better, so that might be your problem.

He never implied CS:GO was better, nor do I see why you're comparing the two. Not enjoying a game can have many reasons and not everything is as black and white as comparing 2 games with each other. He probably doesn't find fortnite fun for the reason you (probably) don't find Minecraft fun, for example.

F for all the OG skin owners, they’re probably gonna shoot up their school
Skins that are in the item shop from season 2 are not OG as they are 200% coming back once in a while, only Battle Pass skins and Season 1 level bound skins will never return

Attention all Fortnite gamers:

John Wick is in great danger, and he needs your help to wipe all the squads in the Tilted Towers.

But to do This, he needs a gold SCAR, and a couple of Chug Jugs.

To help him, all he needs is your credit card number, the three digits on the back, and the expiration month and year.

But, you gotta be quick so that John Wick can secure the bag and achieve the EPIC... VICTORY... ROYALE