Baggers app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
+Support
When I first joined the server other than Tommy DeSimeone, Joe really helped me understand the rules, he also set me up with a few pots and seeds and taught me the in and outs and the do and don'ts. Overall a really funny character, but also caring and consistent. He also owns a lets say "adult" website that he once raided my twitch with, so i'm sure if the staff team ever needed help with coding on the website or something like that Joe could assist. Good luck buddy.

Deleted member 4116

Baggers is a really nice dude, he is funny and good at roleplaying. When I was a sweater he helped me get level 100 firearms by crafting like 1K bobby pins for him. He is always nice to be around with and alot of fun :) You definitly got my +support

Reaction score
Joe Baggers. Mr. Raging Bull.

I have nothing but respect for you through this server, you have shown constant dedication to role-play and from time to time I genuinely have seen you helping out newcomers. I haven't probably seen you in the Help chat or TeamSpeak as much as I expect however that is something that can easily be solved. You have shown you clearly understand all of the rules extensively. I love spending time with you on the server and I hope to see this application accepted. +Support

Status
Not open for further replies.