Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist = Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: (See: SourceBans) @Super_
How long were you banned for:

Your Steam Name
: Galaxy | Was Wolvesis before
Your In-game Name: Wolfy Alpha or something like this.
Your Steam ID: (See: STEAM_0:0:138120535

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: SourceBans) Mass 2.5 - User shot numerous officers and a player at Slums for no reason whatsoever. Upon being brought to the sit and the reportee providing evidence, the user shot myself and the player reporting him
Why should this appeal be considered: I just want to start off by saying I am very sorry to the player i've killed and also Super_ I was just grinding all day and then i felt sooo lucky to gamble, and then i went to John king's gambling place and i gambled all my money, and luckly i doubled it, all the thoughts wen't in my head thinking i can getthis car that car, this gun that gun, and then he just ran off with it, which turned me into a minge, and i did not know it was allowed until i double checked the rules, I am very sorry for everyone i gave a hard time. I am really looking forward on coming back, i have no other bans on record and i have a bit of hours on the server as wel, i've played everyday all day. It just pissed me off all my hard earned money just went to waste, it pissed me off alot. Too much actually. I have matured, and trying to focus myself not to make this happen again, I am very sorry. And i know i shouldn't be able to comeback but i wan;t to prove myself that im not like this, and this is one of a very rare occasion that you'll see from me, and im trying to make this very rare, or not happen at all. I could be kept in a close eye, i do not want to cause any more trouble, i am sorry.!

Additional Comment(s):
Evidence (If Applicable): (See: Thread)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Seeing that I was one of the Officers who was on scene at the time and was directly involved in it, you show numerous officers and even a civilian down out of 'anger' or whatever of losing money in a gamble. I don't think you should even come. If you were some what apologetic in the admin sit then I am sure I would of considered this more but seeing that you proceeded to lie about it, make me have to go get evidence for to prove that you were lying then even shoot me and the staff member in the admin sit literally just makes me think that you shouldn't come back at all.

If you are actually looking to come back and play serious then I think it would be much better for you to wait till your ban is over in July.

For anyone curious.
You then even said before you shot me down which I am going to finish the sentence 'I have more accounts' which I assume is what you said before I died.

Reaction score
Hey Josef, yes you are right of everything. But as I said i am sorry, its just that all my time and effort just got fucked over because of me, its all my fault, i am sorry. I know you don't want to see me coming back, dude i completely understand u, i would say the same thing, if i was you. Totally dude, don't ask you to forgive me at all bro. Its just that i've made a mistake i never want to make again in perp and i believe i fucked up my chances of coming back, theres a low possibility. That i am coming back, if i am or not, i am still very sorry to the officers i've killed and you too josef, but @Super_ as well, since i was very disrespectful towards everyone. I am very sorry!

Reaction score
Accepted

Don't be silly next time otherwise, punishment will be harsher and the chance of appealing will be slimmer

Status
Not open for further replies.