Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ophelia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: tweaker
Your Roleplay Name: Tristan Tate
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460830521

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Mass RDM + Racism

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am deeply sorry for my actions of mass random deathmatching and racism. My behavior was completely unacceptable and I understand the harm that it caused.
I recognize that my actions were hurtful and harmful to the community and I take full responsibility for them. I understand that my behavior was a violation of the rules and values that we should all strive to uphold, and I want to sincerely apologize to those who were affected by my actions.
I want to assure you that I will make every effort to change my behavior and to be a better member of the community. I understand that my actions have consequences, and I am willing to take whatever steps are necessary to make amends and to earn back the trust and respect of those I have wronged.
I am deeply sorry for the pain and harm that I have caused, and I hope that you can find it in your hearts to forgive me for my mistakes. I will work hard to be a better person and to make sure that something like this never happens again. I hope to rejoin the perpheads community and become a know and better person.

Status
Not open for further replies.